March 4th, 2013
· Destination MAC addresses can now be set in L3/L4 flow spec rules (-N/-U options).
· A version check has been added for et131x regs.
· Full 64 bits of user-data (-n/-u options) are now shown.
· 20000baseKR2 cap display options have been restored.
· The man page has been improved.
December 17th, 2012
· This version supports et131x registers and optical diagnostics for SFF-8472 modules.
· Failures of the register dump pretty-printer are now handled more gracefully.
October 8th, 2012
· Support has been added for setting the MDI-X state ("-s").
· Pause advertising bits are now preserved when setting speed and duplex with autoneg on.
· EEE parameters are no longer set if they are identical with the current parameters.
June 15th, 2012
· This version adds a "--version" option, reporting of driver features ("-i"), reporting of supported pause frame modes and of 20G link modes, firmware dumps ("-w" and "-W"), external loopback tests ("-t"), reporting and configuring the number of channels/queues ("-l" and "-L") and time stamping capabilities ("-T"), reporting of pause frame autonegotiation results ("-a"), support for querying and setting all generic net device features ("-k" and "-K") and private flags, dumping of plugin module EEPROM ("-m"), and much more.
· Various bugs have been fixed.
· Documentation improvements have been made.
January 6th, 2011
· Build fix for distributions with kernel headers from Linux 2.6.9 or earlier.