New in version 3.10
July 4th, 2013
- Displaying of support for 10000BASE-KR link mode was implemented.
- Support for new versions of ixgbe register dump was added.
- The private flags print output was beautified.
New in version 3.8 (March 4th, 2013)
- Destination MAC addresses can now be set in L3/L4 flow spec rules (-N/-U options).
- A version check has been added for et131x regs.
- Full 64 bits of user-data (-n/-u options) are now shown.
- 20000baseKR2 cap display options have been restored.
- The man page has been improved.
New in version 3.7 (December 17th, 2012)
- This version supports et131x registers and optical diagnostics for SFF-8472 modules.
- Failures of the register dump pretty-printer are now handled more gracefully.
New in version 3.6 (October 8th, 2012)
- Support has been added for setting the MDI-X state ("-s").
- Pause advertising bits are now preserved when setting speed and duplex with autoneg on.
- EEE parameters are no longer set if they are identical with the current parameters.
New in version 3.4.1 (June 15th, 2012)
- This version adds a "--version" option, reporting of driver features ("-i"), reporting of supported pause frame modes and of 20G link modes, firmware dumps ("-w" and "-W"), external loopback tests ("-t"), reporting and configuring the number of channels/queues ("-l" and "-L") and time stamping capabilities ("-T"), reporting of pause frame autonegotiation results ("-a"), support for querying and setting all generic net device features ("-k" and "-K") and private flags, dumping of plugin module EEPROM ("-m"), and much more.
- Various bugs have been fixed.
- Documentation improvements have been made.
New in version 2.6.37 (January 6th, 2011)
- Build fix for distributions with kernel headers from Linux 2.6.9 or earlier.