New in version 2.1
June 23rd, 2010
- This version fixes a space handling bug in envify.
- It also adds support for the --help and --version options.
New in version 2.0.4 (January 24th, 2010)
- Preserve leading space in saved variables
- Improved some error messages
New in version 2.0.2 (December 9th, 2009)
- Rewrite test script in sh
- Fix a bug when outputting parameters with empty values (envstore used to print random binary data after the value)
New in version 3 (August 28th, 2008)
- Moved executable to bin/
- Added security measures
- Added Zsh completion and include