January 5th, 2013
· This release adds a few new functions such as splitting output files by length (seconds or number of words) and an option to change the volume of the output sound file on the fly.
· The generated files of the CGI version can now be delivered in a buffered mode, which enables sending more verbose HTTP headers (Content-Length).
· Several small errors were fixed, such as the previously corrupted OGG/Vorbis headers in CGI mode, and the code was cleaned up or modularized better.
April 7th, 2011
· Guessing of file encoding added (-g filename).
· MP3 CGI fixed (crashed because OGG/Vorbis libs were called)
· Chapter time now properly resetted after each chapter
· Added -X switch (test mode: no encoder, no output files)
· Lame or OGG support can be disabled in the Makefile
January 26th, 2011
· Support for the OGG/Vorbis audio format was added.
· The tone generator can now be configured to create different waveforms (sine, sawtooth, square) and a noise background can be added.
· There are several additional minor changes.