New in version 0.8.2
January 5th, 2013
- This release adds a few new functions such as splitting output files by length (seconds or number of words) and an option to change the volume of the output sound file on the fly.
- The generated files of the CGI version can now be delivered in a buffered mode, which enables sending more verbose HTTP headers (Content-Length).
- Several small errors were fixed, such as the previously corrupted OGG/Vorbis headers in CGI mode, and the code was cleaned up or modularized better.
New in version 0.8.1 (April 7th, 2011)
- Guessing of file encoding added (-g filename).
- MP3 CGI fixed (crashed because OGG/Vorbis libs were called)
- Chapter time now properly resetted after each chapter
- Added -X switch (test mode: no encoder, no output files)
- Lame or OGG support can be disabled in the Makefile
New in version 0.8.0 (January 26th, 2011)
- Support for the OGG/Vorbis audio format was added.
- The tone generator can now be configured to create different waveforms (sine, sawtooth, square) and a noise background can be added.
- There are several additional minor changes.