New in version 1.44.05September 15th, 2010
- Fix: Version 1.44.04 had wrong versions of espeak-data/phondata,phontab,phonindex files.
New in version 1.40 (December 24th, 2008)
- New languages have been added: Latvian, Catalan, Albanian, and Armenian.
- Adjustments have been made to improve the tonal quality of speech.
- Languages have been improved, including US English and Esperanto.
- Text within < script > and < style > tag pairs is now ignored when speaking HTML.
- The command options --path and --phonout have been added.
- Many minor improvements and bugfixes have been made.