New in version 1.2.1
June 19th, 2013
- The underlying web framework (Wicket) has been upgraded from version 1.4.20 to 6.7.
- This fixes deployment issues on the latest Tomcat versions and increases browser compatibility.
- The export month feature was a bit enhanced.
- Instead of just exporting a month, you can now export any date range, be it a week or multiple months.
- The calendar/datepicker now uses the proper date format, and a Finnish translation is added.
- Many bugfixes have been made.
New in version 1.1 (November 22nd, 2012)
- This update fixes a number of bugs: Backup and restore now properly restores all data in the backup and properly handles deleted users.
- The timesheet can now handle many projects for a single user.
- Detailed report charts display fractions (e.g. 7.5 hours) properly and sum up multiple project bookings on the same day.
- A Czech translation was added.
New in version 0.9.1 (May 4th, 2011)
- MySQL support was added for the standalone version, allowing it to run in a production environment.
- Your database can be backed up through the UI.
- UI improvements were made.
- Bugs were fixed.
New in version 0.8.4 (September 22nd, 2009)
- This release supports PostgreSQL as the backend database, and adds a billable marker to project.
- Layout issues with Firefox 3.5 and the Google Chrome browser were fixed, and some additional user interface changes were made to the timesheet screen.