New in version 0.7.1January 20th, 2014
- No longer silently fail to build dvdunauthor if libdvdread is not present; must be explicitly disabled with --disable-dvdunauthor, otherwise configure reports an error
- Allow format specification at top level of dvdauthor control file
- mpeg2desc now reports more details about video frames
- More explanatory XML-parsing errors
New in version 0.7.0 (March 14th, 2011)
- Link-subset jumps were implemented.
- Audio and subpicture content attributes were implemented.
- Fill and outline colors and outline thickness as well as shadow offset and color can now be specified for text subtitles.
- Locale handling was improved, including defaulting to the user's locale, and supporting UTF-16.
- Support for the Video Format Preference Specification was added.
- Error checking on file operations was made more consistent.
- Building with GraphicsMagick instead of ImageMagick is now possible.
- Many other improvements and bug fixes were made.