New in version 2.5.0
April 2nd, 2012
- Improved results window UI. [Windows, Linux]
- Added a dialog to edit the Ignore List.
- Added the ability to sort results by “marked” status.
- Fixed “Open with default application”. (#190)
- Fixed a bug where there would be a false reporting of discarded matches. (#195)
- Fixed various localization glitches.
- Fixed hard crashes on crash reporting. (#196)
- Fixed bug where the details panel would show up at inconvenient places in the screen. [Windows, Linux]
New in version 2.4.1 (January 24th, 2012)
- Fixed a crash on sorting by dimensions.
- Improved communications with iPhoto. [Cocoa] (#185)
- Fixed crash on Export to HTML. [Windows, Linux]
- Added Ukrainian localization by Yuri Petrashko.
New in version 2.4.0 (January 8th, 2012)
- This version adds multiple-selection in the folder selection dialog for more efficient folder removal, adds Armenian, Czech, Italian, and Russian localizations, and fixes a bug which caused mass marking with a filter to mark more than filtered duplicates, a crash in the "prioritize" dialog, and random hard crashes.
New in version 2.3.0 (October 5th, 2011)
- This version adds a duplicate re-prioritization dialog, adds a font size preference for duplicate tables, adds Quicklook support for Mac OS X, improves the behavior of Mark Selected, improves filename sorting, adds a Chinese (Simplified) localization, tweaks the fairware system, and upgrades the minimum requirements to OS X 10.6 and Ubuntu 11.04.
New in version 2.2.0 (June 3rd, 2011)
- Added the EXIF Timestamp scan type.
- Correctly rotate pictures before analysis when EXIF orientation indicates it. (#154)
- Make sure that saved results have the ”.dupeguru” extension. [Linux] (#157)
- Fixed a text coloring glitch in the results. (#156)
- Fixed a refresh bug in directory panel. (#153)
- Fixed a crash on saving results. (#149)
- Improved reliability of the “Send to Trash” operation. [Linux]
New in version 2.0.0 (January 31st, 2011)
- Re-designed the UI. (#129)
- Internationalized dupeGuru and localized it to french. (#32)
- Changed the format of the help file. (#130)
- The “Dimensions” column is now affected by the delta mode. (#115)
- Removed focus from the cancel button in the progress dialog to avoid accidental cancellations. [Mac OS X] (#135)
- Folders added through drag and drop are added to the recent folders list. (#136)
- Added a debugging mode. (#132)
New in version 1.11.3 (January 3rd, 2011)
- A bug causing results to be corrupted after a scan cancellation, a crash when fetching Fairware unpaid hours, and a crash when replacing files with hard links were fixed.
New in version 1.11.2 (October 7th, 2010)
- Fixed delta column colors which were broken since 1.11.0.
- Fixed column sorting crash. (#108)
- Fixed occasional crash during scan. (#106)