New in version 0.3March 10th, 2009
- This release adds "ctrl" and "hex" modes to display non-printing characters.
- The "ctrl" mode displays characters 0-31 (except CR, LF, and TAB) as ^c, and 127-159 as [xx].
- The "hex" mode displays all characters 0-31 (except CR and LF) and 127-255 as [xx].
New in version 0.2 (November 4th, 2008)
- This release adds X/Zmodem upload/download capability (uses rzsz or lrzsz packages).
- It defaults to the first visible serial port if no device is specified on the command line or in the configuration file.