New in version 3.0.26
November 11th, 2014
- Fsck fixes errors on filesystems suffering from frequent power losses.
New in version 3.0.25 (January 18th, 2014)
- This release fixes fsck errors on 64-bit platforms.
New in version 3.0.24 (November 23rd, 2013)
- Fixed dosfsck on big endian platforms.
New in version 3.0.23 (October 18th, 2013)
- This version corrects clustersize in order to fix issues with EFI System Partitions.
New in version 3.0.20 (June 13th, 2013)
- This version updates default sectors per cluster for FAT32.
New in version 3.0.19 (June 12th, 2013)
- This version fixes a segfault with fortify.
New in version 3.0.18 (June 6th, 2013)
- Proper naming for tools, and initial internationalization for man pages.
New in version 3.0.17 (May 30th, 2013)
- This version adds bugfixes in dosfslabel.
New in version 3.0.16 (March 2nd, 2013)