New in version 0.15
January 13th, 2015
- File names with special and/or UTF-8 characters are now correctly preserved on all browsers.
- Added Dutch translation by Maarten Schoonman.
New in version 0.12 (December 12th, 2013)
- Add a new configurable "e-mail" address in the preferences, which is used as a default when creating grants and receiving notifications.
- Support for MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Support for provided e-mail address with external authentication using USER_EMAIL header (useful for LemonLDAP::NG/webSSO).
- Fix REST interface when used in combination with LemonLDAP::NG/webSSO.
- Improved French localization.
- The timezone of the web interface is now customizable.
- Minor bug/cosmetic fixes.
New in version 0.10.1 (March 10th, 2012)
- A bug was fixed in the initialization code that could cause grant uploads to fail in certain configurations.
New in version 0.9.1 (January 10th, 2012)
- Fixed a grave security issue: unauthorized parties can perform login as any arbitrary user when using the built-in authentication mechanism by supplying an authorization header. DL versions down to 0.3 are affected.
New in version 0.9 (April 7th, 2011)
- The settings of tickets and grants are now stored independently.
- Default ticket/grant settings can be specified in the config file.
- Most ticket and grant options are now moved into an "advanced" panel.
- Grant notifications now include the ticket password in the message.
- Enlarged the width of the interface to 800px.
- Users management is now available through the web interface.
- French, Italian, Spanish and German translation.
- Multi-line comments can be attached to tickets and grants.
- Improved the e-mail notification text.
- Improved ticket and grant listings.
- Tickets can now be edited after being created.
- Minor bug and UI fixes.
New in version 0.8 (July 11th, 2010)
- Update PHP-Gettext to 1.1.10 (fixing several PHP Notices).
- Fix browser language autodetection (typo, thanks to Bert-Jan Kamp).
- Fix ticket expiration when using sqlite3 (table locking issues).
- Do not purge tickets prematurely after an unsuccessful download.
- Purge tickets immediately after the download, when possible.
- "useradmin.php" now allows to reset/change user role and password.
- All notifications are now sent using the default locale.
- Ticket expiration can be performed with an external utility.
- The user-guide is now included in the admin interface.
New in version 0.7 (March 12th, 2010)
- Fix XSS vulnerability for unknown ticket IDs (discovered by Sven Eric Neuz)
New in version 0.6 (March 12th, 2010)
- Remember the selected language with a cookie.
- Allow to tune the DB expiration process to improve the performance.
- Fixed E-Mail subject encoding.
- German translation update.
- PHP 5.3 warning fixes.
New in version 0.5 (February 10th, 2010)
- Fix upload progress-bar on Chrome and Safari.
- Minor bug, UI and usability fixes.
- Internationalization support.
- Italian and German translation.
- License changed to GNU GPL 2.