March 10th, 2012
· A bug was fixed in the initialization code that could cause grant uploads to fail in certain configurations.
January 10th, 2012
· Fixed a grave security issue: unauthorized parties can perform login as any arbitrary user when using the built-in authentication mechanism by supplying an authorization header. DL versions down to 0.3 are affected.
April 7th, 2011
· The settings of tickets and grants are now stored independently.
· Default ticket/grant settings can be specified in the config file.
· Most ticket and grant options are now moved into an "advanced" panel.
· Grant notifications now include the ticket password in the message.
· Enlarged the width of the interface to 800px.
· Users management is now available through the web interface.
· French, Italian, Spanish and German translation.
· Multi-line comments can be attached to tickets and grants.
· Improved the e-mail notification text.
· Improved ticket and grant listings.
· Tickets can now be edited after being created.
· Minor bug and UI fixes.
July 11th, 2010
· Update PHP-Gettext to 1.1.10 (fixing several PHP Notices).
· Fix browser language autodetection (typo, thanks to Bert-Jan Kamp).
· Fix ticket expiration when using sqlite3 (table locking issues).
· Do not purge tickets prematurely after an unsuccessful download.
· Purge tickets immediately after the download, when possible.
· "useradmin.php" now allows to reset/change user role and password.
· All notifications are now sent using the default locale.
· Ticket expiration can be performed with an external utility.
· The user-guide is now included in the admin interface.
March 12th, 2010
· Fix XSS vulnerability for unknown ticket IDs (discovered by Sven Eric Neuz)
March 12th, 2010
· Remember the selected language with a cookie.
· Allow to tune the DB expiration process to improve the performance.
· Fixed E-Mail subject encoding.
· German translation update.
· PHP 5.3 warning fixes.
February 10th, 2010
· Fix upload progress-bar on Chrome and Safari.
· Minor bug, UI and usability fixes.
· Internationalization support.
· Italian and German translation.
· License changed to GNU GPL 2.
September 3rd, 2009
· This release adds multi-user, CSS, and skinning support.
· The skin was updated.
· Some minor bugs were fixed.
· The license was changed to the LGPL3.