New in version 1.3.14
July 30th, 2013
- Fix prefix handling. Thanks to Brian Montgomery.
- Recalculate Content-Length after minifying HTML. Thanks to Camilo Nova.
- Improve compiler outdated detection. Thanks to Hannes Ljungberg.
New in version 1.3.12 (July 4th, 2013)
- Add minimal GAE support.
- Make file globing deterministic. Thanks to Adam Charnock.
- Fix tests packaging. Thanks to Mike Gilbert.
New in version 1.3.11 (June 17th, 2013)
- Fix Windows specific bug. Thanks to Tom Yam.
New in version 1.3.9 (May 10th, 2013)
- Fix regression in Compiler. Thanks to David Hughes.
New in version 1.3.6 (February 28th, 2013)
- Make our threaded code compatible with Python 3.
New in version 1.3.5 (February 27th, 2013)
- Run compilers in threads, should improve performance in DEBUG mode.
New in version 1.3.4 (February 26th, 2013)
- Fix false errors on subprocess. Thanks to Fabian Büchler.
- Don't run MinifyHTMLMiddleware when DEBUG is True. Thanks to Venelin Stoykov.
New in version 1.3.3 (February 19th, 2013)
New in version 1.3.0 (February 2nd, 2013)
- Add support Python 3, with some help from Alan Lu.
- Add support for Django 1.5.
- Remove support for Django < 1.4.
- Drop support for Python < 2.6.
- Drop support for staticfiles app, in favor of django.contrib.staticfiles.
- Drop PIPELINE settings, in favor of DEBUG to avoid confusion.
- Drop support for jinja2 temporarily.