June 17th, 2013
· Fix Windows specific bug. Thanks to Tom Yam.
May 10th, 2013
· Fix regression in Compiler. Thanks to David Hughes.
February 28th, 2013
· Make our threaded code compatible with Python 3.
February 27th, 2013
· Run compilers in threads, should improve performance in DEBUG mode.
February 26th, 2013
· Fix false errors on subprocess. Thanks to Fabian Büchler.
· Don't run MinifyHTMLMiddleware when DEBUG is True. Thanks to Venelin Stoykov.
February 19th, 2013
· Fix subprocess calls.
February 2nd, 2013
· Add support Python 3, with some help from Alan Lu.
· Add support for Django 1.5.
· Remove support for Django < 1.4.
· Drop support for Python < 2.6.
· Drop support for staticfiles app, in favor of django.contrib.staticfiles.
· Drop PIPELINE settings, in favor of DEBUG to avoid confusion.
· Drop support for jinja2 temporarily.
October 23rd, 2012
· Ensure yui-compressor can still use YUICompressor.
September 7th, 2012
· Fully tested windows compatibility. Thanks to Idan Zalzberg.
August 31st, 2012
· Fix manifesto module. Thanks to Zenobius Jiricek.
· Ensure coffee-script compiler don't try to overwrite file. Thanks to Teo Klestrup Röijezon.
August 24th, 2012
· Ensure asset url are build with posixpath.
· Deal with storage prefix properly.
August 2nd, 2012
· Jinja2 support, thanks to Christopher Reeves.
· Add read/save_file method to CompilerBase.
July 23rd, 2012
· Fix unicode bug in compressor. Thanks to Victor Shnayder.
· Fix outdated detection bug. Thanks to Victor Shnayder and Erwan Ameil.
· Add slimit compressor. Thanks to Brant Young.
July 10th, 2012
· Fix IO error when creating new compiled file. Thanks to Melvin Laplanche.
July 4th, 2012
· Add a small contribution guide
· Add mimetype settings for sass and scss
· Change compiler interface to let compiler determine if file is outdated
June 18th, 2012
· Use /usr/bin/env by default to find compiler executable. Thanks to Michael Weibel.
· Allow to change embed settings : max size and directory. Thanks to Pierre Drescher.
· Some documentation improvements. Thanks to Florent Messa.