New in version 4.35
February 17th, 2014
- This version fixes a bug when either -I or -x were specified on the command line in conjunction with a file specification.
- Support for Irix has been added.
New in version 4.34 (January 21st, 2013)
- This version changes canonicalization of device names to only be done if the device name has a trailing UUID.
- Some code cleanup was done to fix clang warnings and to enable compilation on Xenix.
New in version 4.32 (October 22nd, 2012)
- This version adds support for the new quota API released in NetBSD 6.0.
- The build has been fixed for AIX 7.
New in version 4.31 (November 21st, 2011)
- Filesystems that would return a 'Permission Denied' no longer generate an error message and are no longer displayed, even with the -a option.
- Bugfixes include fixing the totals for pooled (zfs) filesystems when the main pool is not mounted and a rare divide by 0 condition.
New in version 4.30 (October 9th, 2011)
- Added support for long command-line options.
New in version 4.29 (October 2nd, 2011)
- This version adds a -c command line option for outputting data in comma separated value format.
- The titles for 'b' and 'B' have been fixed.
- SCO OpenServer, UnixWare, and ULTRIX are now supported, and various fixes for HP-UX have been implemented
New in version 4.28 (September 13th, 2011)
- This version adds support for DragonflyBSD.
New in version 4.27 (January 3rd, 2011)
- The snprintf macros have been fixed and di will now work on Mac OS X 10.6.
- Support for native Windows has been improved and the Digital Mars C compiler is now supported.
New in version 4.26 (July 26th, 2010)
- Fixed a panic on FreeBSD 5.x when trying to get quotas.
- Updated the build system to mkconfig-1.10.