New in version 0.4.2
August 19th, 2015
- fixed usage of fixed addresses in dhcpy6d-clients.conf
- fixed DNSUpdate() to update default class clients too
- show warning if deprecated prefix_length is used in address definitions
- set socket to non-blocking to avoid freeze
- increase MAC/LLIP cache time from 30s to 300s because of laggy clients
- removed useless prefix length
- retry query on MySQL reconnect bugfix
New in version 0.3 (July 30th, 2013)
- Added ability to run as non-privileged user.
New in version 0.2 (May 31st, 2013)
- Attention: leases database scheme changed. Possibly leases database has to be recreated!
- 'range' address lease management got more robust
- logging output changed
New in version 0.1.5 (May 23rd, 2013)
- Fixed race condition bug in category 'range' address lease storage.
New in version 0.1.4.1 (May 21st, 2013)
New in version 0.1.4 (May 18th, 2013)
New in version 0.1.3 (May 8th, 2013)
- added RFC 3646 compliant domain search list option 24
- reuse addresses of category "range" in a sensible way
- fixed bug with case sensitive textfile client config options
New in version 0.1.2 (March 20th, 2013)
- Fixed multiple addresses renew bug.