New in version 1.50
February 12th, 2014
- This version fixes some bugs in the pssvg program.
New in version 1.49 (February 11th, 2014)
- This version includes a new program, pssvg, for converting Photoshop gradients to the SVG format.
New in version 1.48 (November 4th, 2013)
- This version sees a rewrite of the cpt parser to enable a wider range of cpt features (named colours, labels, and so on) to be handled.
New in version 1.47 (July 11th, 2013)
- This version includes a new program, cptcat, for concatenating multiple cpt files.
New in version 1.46 (December 15th, 2012)
- This version adds several minor bugfixes and a new --capabilites option for the gradient-convert program.
New in version 1.43 (February 29th, 2012)
- This version features improved documentation and minor code cleanup.
New in version 1.41 (November 17th, 2011)
- This version sees several improvements to the handling of alpha channels in gradients.
New in version 1.32 (October 9th, 2009)
- The pspcpt program now handles the midpoints of segments of the grd-format files correctly.