New in version 0.3.85 Beta
March 4th, 2010
- added file transfer capabilities without public key encryption support and its functionality. you can send encrypted files over the net using a client server notation but considering the point to have said, you need to transfer keys with a contrived escrow method for now. logging is not included with this version.
- progress update fixes
New in version 0.3.84 Beta (December 8th, 2009)
- added functional log capability and edited progress update to make it to a state in compliance
New in version 0.3.83 Beta (August 24th, 2009)
- latest version for cygwin and hopefully linux due to not being able to utilize a linux machine. ive been using windows for a while becuase my computer had gotten stolen. archiveing updates have been made like an auto naming feature for naming archives with the first specified file specified on the command line or the directory specified to be archived if a directory is specified. also there is a -A archive feature to manually specify an archive name and if an extension is not specified the ext. '.cpdu.ar' will be used. so -a is for autonaming archives with first file entry name and -A is for direct specification of an archive name. also i added a wipearchdir, -W flag for wiping encrypted archive directories after archive creation. the entries are secure wiped....
- progress updates have been made also as well as program status updates iterating program status while running
New in version 0.3.82 Beta (January 6th, 2009)
- added create volatile key...
- this option enables making low length/entropy keys to full keyspace keys with secure random (volatile) key data and commits the new volatile key to the key database... this is dangerous if you accidentally missplace the keydb or delete it but accordingly makes all low entropy keys full entropy and allows them not to be lost...
- this is good key security/management practice and makes the program much more secure
- client/server code in progress... need coder help if anyone wants to help me with it....
New in version 0.3.81 Beta (January 2nd, 2009)
- permission bugfix
- progress update fix
- client/server code in progress...
New in version 0.3.8 Beta (December 11th, 2008)
- added update to kde-apps.org website.
- bzip compression added.
New in version 0.3.7 Beta (December 7th, 2008)
- header information is now encrypted so margin of security for cpdu is now high level in tandem with compression primitive base64 is disabled until bug is fixed
New in version 0.3.6 Beta (November 24th, 2008)
- very important decryption bugfix
- added generate random keyfile
- added use file/keyfile for session key
New in version 0.3.5 Beta (November 20th, 2008)