May 15th, 2009
· extend and improve support for attributes
· adapat to latest libfirm
December 2nd, 2008
· Improved error recovery and more robust semantic checks.
· Several warning messages have been clarified.
· More GNU extensions and gcc compiler switches are supported.
· Some libc builtins can be handled and inlined by the compiler now.
October 8th, 2008
· lots of bugfixes
· sync with latest libfirm
· improve error handling (more graceful continue in case of an error)
· compatibility fixes for old C stuff (=> SPECint2000 works now)
· improved commandline, more gcc compatibility flags
· support more gnu extensions
· parse all gnu extensions