New in version 0.9.9
May 15th, 2009
- extend and improve support for attributes
- adapat to latest libfirm
New in version 0.9.7 (December 2nd, 2008)
- Improved error recovery and more robust semantic checks.
- Several warning messages have been clarified.
- More GNU extensions and gcc compiler switches are supported.
- Some libc builtins can be handled and inlined by the compiler now.
New in version 0.9.5 (October 8th, 2008)
- lots of bugfixes
- sync with latest libfirm
- improve error handling (more graceful continue in case of an error)
- compatibility fixes for old C stuff (=> SPECint2000 works now)
- improved commandline, more gcc compatibility flags
- support more gnu extensions
- parse all gnu extensions