New in version 6613
June 1st, 2011
- Numerous bugs were fixed.
- Conformance was fixed.
- Windows support was improved.
- Boot-time speedups were made.
New in version 6481 (April 11th, 2011)
- Fixed bugs in the code supporting the Lenovo X60.
New in version 6474 (April 5th, 2011)
- Installation: renamed to "Building", removed duplicate lines and added a build script
New in version 6460 (March 28th, 2011)
- Added notes about debugging coreboot with qemu
New in version 5685 (August 6th, 2010)
- Numerous bugfixes, code cleanups, refinements to platform support, and documentation improvements.
New in version 3955 (February 21st, 2009)
- This release fixes Bayou payload execution.
- It fixes MTRR setup for UMA architectures.
- It increases ROM_IMAGE_SIZE for the Agami Aruma to resolve overlapping sections.
- It adds dynamically generated P-States infrastructure on applicable architectures.
- It adds QWord support to acpigen.
- It adds TOM2 to the K8 DSDT.
- It has assorted bugfixes, code cleanups, and documentation fixes.
New in version 3932 (February 10th, 2009)
- This release adds initial heterogeneous dual-channel support.
- It adds support for Winbond W83627UHG Super I/O, i631x LPC, and AMD-768, SST49LF020.
- It adds erase/write to AT25DF* and AT25DF* chips.
- It improves support for Gigabit GA-MA78G-DS3H, K8 rev F DDR2, Am29F080B, Am29LV081B, SST39VF080, Winbond SuperIO SPI, Intel Desktop Board D201GLY, ST M29F002T/NT/B, and MSI MS-7046.
- There are bugfixes, refactoring of code, code cleanup, and documentation fixes.
New in version 3845 (December 30th, 2008)
- This release adds an extra board-enable line for the Kontron 986LCD-M/mITX to support other versions of the board, a register map based on the NSC PC87392 datasheet, and an mptable for the VIA pc2500e.
- The code now correctly initializes the ICH SPI opcodes.
- It fixes the RS690 chipset for 1 GHz noncoherent HyperTransport, as well as init weirdness with the Seagate Barracuda.
- Improved Windows support.
- It extends debugging facilities for many chips and busses.
- It fixes many implicit declarations.
- There is extensive code cleanup.
New in version 3817 (December 18th, 2008)
- This release added AMD PISTACHIO mainboard support, preliminary support for multiple DIMMs on the Intel 440BX chipset, 690G and 690(MT) internal graphics support, and initial support for the NEC PowerMate 2000 and the ASUS P2B-DS (dual-CPU) boards.
- Winbond Super I/O chip support was improved.
- AMD sb600 HPET setup, AMD rs690 VID DID reporting, and AMD dbm690t ACPI support were added along with IDs for MX29*, SST_2VF* and W_25X* flash chips.
- inteltool now supports i965, i975, and ICH8M.
- AMD SB700 flash enable was added.