New in version 1.4.1
March 5th, 2013
- This version adds support to dump the "dying" and "unconfirmed" list via ctnetlink.
- A deadlock due to wrong nested signal blocking was resolved.
New in version 1.4.0 (October 9th, 2012)
- This version adds the user-space helper infrastructure, which includes the RPC portmapper (to support NFSv3) and Oracle*TNS helpers.
New in version 1.2.2 (August 1st, 2012)
- Selective flushing for the "-t" and "-F" command options has been implemented.
- The commit operation is now synchronous.
New in version 1.2.0 (May 28th, 2012)
- This version supports NAT expectations, synchronization of the expectation class, helper names, and expect functions.
- Filtering by mark is now allowed.
- Example configurations for Q.931 and H.245 have been added.
New in version 1.0.1 (January 5th, 2012)
- Support for mark masks was added.
New in version 0.9.11 (February 23rd, 2009)
- This release includes accumulated fixes, one improvement for the polling approach and a couple of new features.
New in version 0.9.10 (January 26th, 2009)
- A new '-C' option for the command line interface to display the number of entries in the conntrack and expectation tables.
- Internal performance improvements.
- Support for multi-dedicated links.
- Extended statistics information.
- Polling (or batch-based) synchronization.
New in version 0.9.9 (December 18th, 2008)
- Filtering support was added for related connections (-L --status EXPECTED).
- Several manpage updates were made.
- A new message format is used in the replication protocol (which breaks backward compatibility with previous conntrack-tools releases).
- Several performance improvements were made.
- CIDR-based filtering support was added.
- Fixes and improvements were made in the state injection to kernel (committing).
- Several cleanups were made.
New in version 0.9.8 (October 22nd, 2008)
- This release includes many updates, fixes, and improvements in the command line tool and the user-space daemon.
- Upgrading is recommended.