July 9th, 2009
· This release adds DBus proxies and adapters for files, serial ports and ttys as well as extending the existing DBus supported classes such as IPv4::Address. The gtkmm widgets have been rewritten to support the pure virtual interfaces so that local objects and the DBus proxies can be used interchangeably.
June 10th, 2009
· This release introduces dbus support using the dbus-cxx library and the dbus-cxx-xml2cpp interface generator. To enable use the --enable-dbus configure option. For now only a few key classes have DBus interfaces: generic endpoints, IPv4 TCP and UDP endpoints, IPv4 TCP server, and IPv4 addresses.
· Several of the flag-like options have had their accessor names changed to improve readability. Typically these now have a is_someflag_enabled() and enable_someflag() style naming with the former returning a bool and the latter accepting a bool.
· There are also a few name changes to the IPv4 and IPv6 UDP classes to improve readability as well; namely changing set_hops() to set_hop_limit(), et. al.
May 22nd, 2009
· This release adds a new endpoint type --- UDP-Lite plus examples.
· The UI support providing enumeration of serial and network devices has also been rewritten to use libudev and netdevice rather than libhal.
· Finally, the documentation has been restructured and should be even more usable especially since devhelp is now supported.
March 3rd, 2009
· This release is the result of the 0.5.9x series of releases. Little has changed since 0.5.98 except conexus-gtkmm has been updated to reflect changes in papyrus 0.10.0.
January 9th, 2009
· This is a preview release heading to 0.6.0. The biggest additions to this release are the additional endpoints including kernel message queues, OpenSSL, NSPR, and NSS.
· There are also numerous bugfixes and rewrites.