October 21st, 2011
· Allow editor to apply to any AT Rich Text Field on an object, rather than just to the body [cewing]
· Removed magicMarkup prompt for URL in link and image sets, it is redundant and confusing to have to see it [cewing]
· Improved prompting information for magicMarkups in init.js to clarify the purpose of these prompts for end users [cewing]
· Added image scales and image alignment classes for the image set overrides. Included sensible defaults for both. [cewing]
· Auto-close the finder window opened for image and link buttons, if the plonefinder has forcecloseoninsert set to 1. [cewing]
· Dependency on jquerytools 1.2 or greater. [msmith64]
· FIXED: Image/Link picker fails because format string no longer specified in JSON. [msmith64]
· FIXED: MarkItUp fails to load when no override is specified. [msmith64]
· Added nazmd support [fvox13]
· getSite() is cleaner than getUtility() [msmith64]
· Registry component so you can add settings for any markup language. Currently takes JSON, so it's a mess, but it's something. [msmith64]
· Browse to add links via the finder; however, now I have to go back and figure out how folks can add external links, too.
· Got the images to appear in the editor. archetypes_tool doesn't want to give me a usable page from a UID, so I hacked a view that gives a 301 for any given UID that points to a real page. Not ideal, but at least now the image button actually works. [msmith64]
· Got the plonefinder to show images. ("url" selectiontype broken: Must use uid.)
· Much cleaner subclass of Finder. [msmith64]
· Added documentation to init.js.
· Wrapper to hide the ugly loop that MarkItUp requires in order to override individual buttons. [msmith64]
· Much cleaner way of doing the transforms for previews. Safe, fast, and readable. MarkUpSet directories have to be named after the subtype (secondhalf of the mimetype). [msmith64]
· Improved preview styles by adding around the content to be previewed. [msmith64]
· Improved preview styles so loading them isn't quite as crappy. Still crappy though
· Some cleanup/whitespace pedantry [msmith64]
· Depends on collective.plonefinder [msmith64]
· Added a somewhat crappy way to apply the page styles to the preview. It's crappy, but it's faster that causing Plone to load a full-template page. [msmith64]
· Removed unneeded template.
· Previewer can pick between reStructuredText, Markdown, Textile, (and HTML, which is a no-op).
· Auto-loads based on chosen content-type.
· Needed resources load on-the-fly, so very little needs to be in the Plone registries.
· Added plugins for Textile and Rest as well as more robust HTML.
· Simple, unobtrusive default look. [msmith64]
· Added proof-of-concept AJAX preview view of Markdown transform. [msmith64]
· Tweaked GS profile so that user preferences are respected. TinyMCE, I'm talking to you. [msmith64]
· Added MarkItUp JQuery plugin and registered resources in basic GS profile. [msmith64]
· Added MarkItUp to available editors in control panel. [msmith64]
· Initial setup [msmith64]