New in version 1.9.8
January 25th, 2013
- Moved catalog indexes to setuphandlers to avoid indexes beingemptied when profile is run.[tmog]
- Fixed broken subscribe form. Bug introduced with pre-selectedinterest groups feature on subscribe portlet.
- Fixed interest groups selection (on assignment) being ignored when``select_interest_groups`` was False.
- Add dependency on BeautifulSoup. It's required for the defaultstatic newsletter renderer.
- Update title and description of newsletter portlet.So we can tell the difference between newsletter and campaign.
- Use context description on main subscribe form if there isone and the form is rendered in a custom context.Added for flexibility.[tmog]
- Main subscribe form no longer registered on plone site.Means flexibility to view the form in a custom context.Tip: use a Link as default_page in you context.[tmog]
- Added hook to register named IGroupExtras utilities. Can be usedin custom code to inject results into a feed.[tmog]
- Ensure campaign template does not fail if items have no getObject.This adds flexibility when customising.[tmog]
- Added control panel option to ignore interest groupings.Ignored groupings will be filtered from the feed vocabulary.[tmog]
New in version 1.9.7 (December 7th, 2012)
- Sort items for RSS-feed by publication date.
New in version 1.9.6 (December 5th, 2012)
- Fixed compatibility with Python 2.4.
- The RSS-feed now defines only ``pubDate` for each entry and not also ``dc:date``. According to the w3 validation service, "An item should not include both pubDate and dc:date".
- When creating new campaigns, we now specify a segment that filters away any subscribers who are not interested in anything we're sending. [tmog]
New in version 1.9.5 (November 16th, 2012)
- Correctly hide form fields that have the 'show' attribute set to false.
New in version 1.9.2 (November 12th, 2012)
- Fixed issue where interest group filtering would incorrectly get applied on the outer level which would then be repeated unnecessarily.
New in version 1.9.0 (November 9th, 2012)
- Hidden field corresponds to 'public', 'show' is something else.
New in version 1.8.9 (November 9th, 2012)
- Use the interest grouping title intead of the group title in the campaign template.
- The default subject line now includes the date.
- Attempt to translate field names.
New in version 1.8.8 (November 7th, 2012)
- Fixed issue where the moderation portlet would incorrectly return items that would not need moderation.
- Added control panel action to remove non-existing feeds from content.
New in version 1.8.7 (November 5th, 2012)
- "System" fields (those in all-caps) are now no longer shown on the subscription form.
- Require that 'Anonymous' is included in allowed roles and groups.
- The subscription form now includes a "Select all" checkbox.