New in version 1.3.3
February 10th, 2014
- This version fixes build problems with Debian GNU/kFreeBSD support.
- There are also build system upgrades for automake 1.14 and test case cleanups, but no changes to any of the core code.
- There are no changes nor need to upgrade if you're on anything other than Debian GNU/kFreeBSD.
New in version 1.3.2 (December 11th, 2013)
- This version speeds up graceful shutdown on FreeBSD when the system is busy.
- There are also several minor bugfixes and documentation updates.
New in version 1.3.1 (October 14th, 2013)
- This version fixes a bug in the undocumented multi-process configuration feature.
- Very few users are affected, but users of this undocumented feature must upgrade.
- This bug has existed forever, but only manifested since cmogstored 1.3.0.
New in version 1.3.0 (October 4th, 2013)
- This version contains improvements for storage hosts at the extreme ends of the performance scale.
- For large machines with many cores, memory/thread usage is reduced because there were too many acceptor threads.
- There are more improvements for smaller machines, especially those with slow/imbalanced drive speeds and few CPUs.
New in version 1.2.2 (May 13th, 2013)
- This minor maintenance release fixes build problems with compilers which default to -march=i386.
- It also fixes utilization reporting of device names with "-" in them.
New in version 1.2.1 (March 5th, 2013)
- This version only fixes an assertion failure during graceful shutdown while MogileFS fsck is running with checksums enabled.
New in version 1.2.0 (February 19th, 2013)
- This version supports nginx-style binary upgrades via SIGUSR2.
- Slow/unreliable mount points should have less effect on iostat sidechannel clients once the process is running.
- Error handling has improved in a few places when nofile/nproc limits are hit.