January 15th, 2013
· This version adds full support for XMLHttpRequest uploads, the ability to pixelate images, and many small fixes.
April 12th, 2011
· Several transparency options have been added when uploading images.
· Handling of dangerous files and extensions has been improved.
September 6th, 2010
· New features and bugfixes.
· An unsharp mask has been implemented, transparent watermarks are dealt with better, and it is now possible to resize the watermark depending on the picture.
February 5th, 2010
· The class is now compatible with PHP 5.3. MIME detection is stronger, and more documented. Malicious images cannot be uploaded.
November 14th, 2008
· MIME detection has been rewritten, and uploading from Flash is now fully supported.
· Transparency support has been improved for palette images.
· The class can be used to process uploaded files and images, via HTML pages, Flash uploaders, or to work on local files.