New in version 1.2-0
March 28th, 2011
- coping with funny lsmod output.
- telling explicitely there’s something wrong with installed-rpms
- when dying because it cannot be parsed.
- checksysreport_wrapper.py now use mandatory plugins if any are set.
- Fix some issues where ‘package_release’ can not be converted from
- ascii to unicode. Thanks to Niels de Vos.
- RHEL6′sosreport are supported \o/
- RHEL3 base channel changed to ELS channels in yadarh.
- using pgdb instead of _pg so there s no need to escape sql sentences.
- Both checksysreport server and client are now only supported on RHEL6.
- download_rhn_package rename downloaded file without long url extension.
- plugin’s “package” hook is ran even when the current installed package
- version/release does not exist in the current channel.
- configuration setting can end up with a space.
New in version 1.1-0 (July 2nd, 2010)
- Adding listCves in rhnapiwrap.
- download_rhn_package get debug packages for RHEL4.
- Workaround for BZ#482755 since RHEL5.5
- Sample plugins was buggy (it was using a non existent global options variable instead of self.options)
New in version 1.0-5 (February 10th, 2009)
- The XML-RPC timeout was changed to 300 seconds when filling the cache so that large advisories such as RHEA-2009:0272 can be handled.
- The new format of sos for installed RPMs was not recognized.
New in version 1.0-4 (January 5th, 2009)
- fill-cache-packages crashed with key errors.
- A typographical error in sysreportChecker.py was fixed.
- Changelog diffs were wrong for some beta packages.
- Several changes were made in fill-cache-advisory.
New in version 1.0-3 (September 2nd, 2008)
- Warnings for known kernel issues are printed. wcs's spool handling has been enhanced.
- A wrapper class has been added so that checksysreport can be generated non-interactively.
- Yadarh can run when there is no connection to rhn available.
- AS2.1 sysreports made on IA-64 were not usable.