March 28th, 2011
· coping with funny lsmod output.
· telling explicitely there’s something wrong with installed-rpms
· when dying because it cannot be parsed.
· checksysreport_wrapper.py now use mandatory plugins if any are set.
· Fix some issues where ‘package_release’ can not be converted from
· ascii to unicode. Thanks to Niels de Vos.
· RHEL6′sosreport are supported \o/
· RHEL3 base channel changed to ELS channels in yadarh.
· using pgdb instead of _pg so there s no need to escape sql sentences.
· Both checksysreport server and client are now only supported on RHEL6.
· download_rhn_package rename downloaded file without long url extension.
· plugin’s “package” hook is ran even when the current installed package
· version/release does not exist in the current channel.
· configuration setting can end up with a space.
July 2nd, 2010
· Adding listCves in rhnapiwrap.
· download_rhn_package get debug packages for RHEL4.
· Workaround for BZ#482755 since RHEL5.5
· Sample plugins was buggy (it was using a non existent global options variable instead of self.options)
February 10th, 2009
· The XML-RPC timeout was changed to 300 seconds when filling the cache so that large advisories such as RHEA-2009:0272 can be handled.
· The new format of sos for installed RPMs was not recognized.
January 5th, 2009
· fill-cache-packages crashed with key errors.
· A typographical error in sysreportChecker.py was fixed.
· Changelog diffs were wrong for some beta packages.
· Several changes were made in fill-cache-advisory.
September 2nd, 2008
· Warnings for known kernel issues are printed. wcs's spool handling has been enhanced.
· A wrapper class has been added so that checksysreport can be generated non-interactively.
· Yadarh can run when there is no connection to rhn available.
· AS2.1 sysreports made on IA-64 were not usable.