New in version 1.6.6
October 11th, 2013
- This version supports openvz kernels.
New in version 1.6.1 (September 4th, 2012)
- Support for PUIAS Linux was added.
New in version 1.6.0 (April 17th, 2012)
- This version adds an option to ignore non-security related updates.
New in version 1.5.2 (December 6th, 2011)
- This version adds support for Amazon Linux.
New in version 1.3.3 (September 21st, 2009)
- This release fixes a bug that prevented the correct detection of the Red Hat system version.
New in version 1.3.0 (May 19th, 2009)
- --critical and --warning are working again
- Nagios 3 extended info with the outdated packages
New in version 1.2.0 (December 6th, 2008)
- This release implements a timeout (as required by the Nagios Plugin guidelines) and removes the dependency on RPM2 (which does not work with modern RPM versions).
New in version 1.1.2 (November 15th, 2008)
- This release fixes a bug that caused check_updates to output the incorrect number of outdated packages when using up2date in conjunction with excluded packages (e.g. the kernel).