New in version 1.16.0
December 23rd, 2013
- This version adds the --tls1 option to force TSLv1.
New in version 1.15.0 (July 30th, 2013)
- This version adds an option to force a certain SSL version.
New in version 1.14.6 (May 13th, 2013)
- This version adds XMPP and timeout support.
New in version 1.14.5 (March 2nd, 2013)
- A minor fix for TLS sites with multiple names.
New in version 1.14.4 (December 8th, 2012)
- This version fixes a bug causing -N to always compare the CN with 'localhost'.
New in version 1.14.3 (September 20th, 2012)
- This version improves the "no certificate returned" error message.
New in version 1.14.2 (July 19th, 2012)
- This version adds the validity in days to the status line.
New in version 1.14.1 (July 13th, 2012)
- A bug that caused performance data computations to fail on some systems was fixed.
New in version 1.14.0 (July 7th, 2012)
- The status now includes performance data in days until expiration (requires Perl with Date::Parse).
- It is now possible to print additional information in the plugin's long output (multi-line, Nagios 3 only).