May 13th, 2013
· This version adds XMPP and timeout support.
March 2nd, 2013
· A minor fix for TLS sites with multiple names.
December 8th, 2012
· This version fixes a bug causing -N to always compare the CN with 'localhost'.
September 20th, 2012
· This version improves the "no certificate returned" error message.
July 19th, 2012
· This version adds the validity in days to the status line.
July 13th, 2012
· A bug that caused performance data computations to fail on some systems was fixed.
July 7th, 2012
· The status now includes performance data in days until expiration (requires Perl with Date::Parse).
· It is now possible to print additional information in the plugin's long output (multi-line, Nagios 3 only).
April 5th, 2012
· This version removes a hard-coded reference to an openssl error number (this caused a problem with handling self-signed certificates).
September 2nd, 2011
· It is now possible to authenticate using client certificates.
March 15th, 2011
· The -N check was fixed for certificates with wildcards.
· HTTP can now be specified as a protocol (-P).
January 24th, 2011
· The --openssl option was added to specify the path of the openssl executable to be used.
December 16th, 2010
· Bugs with environment bleeding and shell globbing were fixed.
December 9th, 2010
· This version added support for the TLS servername extension in ClientHello.
October 29th, 2010
· Fixed a bug in the signal specification.
October 28th, 2010
· Better trap handling and temporary file cleanup.
October 14th, 2010
· The order of the checks was changed so that certificate chain validation is performed at the end.
September 15th, 2010
· Fixed a bug in the command-line argument processing.
July 22nd, 2010
· This version allows you to specify where to download temporary files.
July 11th, 2010
· The plugin now accepts long command line options and differentiates between critical and warning status (for the validity period).
July 7th, 2010
· Added the -f option to check local files.
July 1st, 2010
· Fixed the plugin output (information text).
June 8th, 2010
· Added new command-line option to allow self-signed certificates.