New in version 1.17.1
August 3rd, 2015
- corrected some typos (thanks to Jérémy Lecour)
- check_ssl_cert: removed check on the openssl binary name
New in version 1.16.0 (December 23rd, 2013)
- This version adds the --tls1 option to force TSLv1.
New in version 1.15.0 (July 30th, 2013)
- This version adds an option to force a certain SSL version.
New in version 1.14.6 (May 13th, 2013)
- This version adds XMPP and timeout support.
New in version 1.14.5 (March 2nd, 2013)
- A minor fix for TLS sites with multiple names.
New in version 1.14.4 (December 8th, 2012)
- This version fixes a bug causing -N to always compare the CN with 'localhost'.
New in version 1.14.3 (September 20th, 2012)
- This version improves the "no certificate returned" error message.
New in version 1.14.2 (July 19th, 2012)
- This version adds the validity in days to the status line.
New in version 1.14.1 (July 13th, 2012)
- A bug that caused performance data computations to fail on some systems was fixed.
New in version 1.14.0 (July 7th, 2012)
- The status now includes performance data in days until expiration (requires Perl with Date::Parse).
- It is now possible to print additional information in the plugin's long output (multi-line, Nagios 3 only).
New in version 1.12.0 (April 5th, 2012)
- This version removes a hard-coded reference to an openssl error number (this caused a problem with handling self-signed certificates).
New in version 1.10.0 (September 2nd, 2011)
- It is now possible to authenticate using client certificates.
New in version 1.9.1 (March 15th, 2011)
- The -N check was fixed for certificates with wildcards.
- HTTP can now be specified as a protocol (-P).
New in version 1.9.0 (January 24th, 2011)
- The --openssl option was added to specify the path of the openssl executable to be used.
New in version 1.8.1 (December 16th, 2010)
- Bugs with environment bleeding and shell globbing were fixed.
New in version 1.8.0 (December 9th, 2010)
- This version added support for the TLS servername extension in ClientHello.
New in version 1.7.7 (October 29th, 2010)
- Fixed a bug in the signal specification.
New in version 1.7.6 (October 28th, 2010)
- Better trap handling and temporary file cleanup.
New in version 1.7.5 (October 14th, 2010)
- The order of the checks was changed so that certificate chain validation is performed at the end.
New in version 1.7.3 (September 15th, 2010)
- Fixed a bug in the command-line argument processing.
New in version 1.6.1 (July 22nd, 2010)
- This version allows you to specify where to download temporary files.
New in version 1.6.0 (July 11th, 2010)
- The plugin now accepts long command line options and differentiates between critical and warning status (for the validity period).
New in version 1.5.2 (July 7th, 2010)
- Added the -f option to check local files.
New in version 1.5.1 (July 1st, 2010)
- Fixed the plugin output (information text).
New in version 1.5.0 (June 8th, 2010)
- Added new command-line option to allow self-signed certificates.