check_oracle_health 126.96.36.199 - Changelog
What's new in check_oracle_health 188.8.131.52:February 25th, 2013
- Bugfix in add_nagios, raising a deprecated-message in Perl. (Thanks Philip Griesbacher)
What's new in check_oracle_health 1.7.3:September 30th, 2011
- New modes were added: sga-library-cache-pinhit-ratio, sga-library-cache-gethit-ratio, and sga-library-cache-reloads.
- The mode sql now correctly handles DML SQL errors like missing tables, etc.
What's new in check_oracle_health 184.108.40.206:February 11th, 2011
- This version fixes a bug that lead to numerous leftover temp files under Windows.
- Upgrading is recommended.
What's new in check_oracle_health 1.6.8:January 6th, 2011
- massive speedup in modes seg-top10-* (Thanks Michael Nieberg http://kenntwas.de)
- bugfix in –mode sql (numeric vs. regexp result) (Thanks Michel Meelker)
What's new in check_oracle_health 1.6.7:December 21st, 2010
- mode sql can now have a non-numerical output which is compared to a string/regexp
- new mode report can be used to output only the bad news (short,long,html)
- better error message with method sqlplus when db is down
What's new in check_oracle_health 220.127.116.11:October 4th, 2010
- dbthresholds have an argument
- added a workaround rof an oracle-bug in shared-pool-free. Thanks Yannick
What's new in check_oracle_health 1.6.6:August 14th, 2010
- new parameter –dbthresholds. thresholds can now also be deposited in the table check_oracle_health_thresholds
- bugfix in connection-time. dbuser was uninitialized in rare cases
What's new in check_oracle_health 1.6.2:April 6th, 2009
- Bugfix in tablespace-usage/free wg. nicht-autoextensible TEMP-Tablespaces. (Danke Daniel Graef)
What's new in check_oracle_health 1.6.1:March 27th, 2009
- --mode=tablespace-usage|free erkennt jetzt offline Tablespaces. (Danke Daniel Graef)
What's new in check_oracle_health 1.6:March 12th, 2009
- Now it is possible to log in as the user "sys".
- As a third method to establish a database connection, "sqlrelay", was added.
- Mode SQL can now return multiple results.
- A bug with warning=0 was fixed.
What's new in check_oracle_health 18.104.22.168:October 28th, 2008
- A bug with decimal numbers and the German locale was fixed.
- Numerical results of mode=sql are now rounded to two places.
- A bug was fixed in the sga-shared-pool-free mode.
What's new in check_oracle_health 1.5:October 15th, 2008
- The tablespace-free mode was added.
- Authentication as sysdba and through the Oracle password store were added.
- The --units parameter was added.
- Switch-interval mode is now rac-aware.
- There is now support for user-defined modes.