New in version 220.127.116.11
February 25th, 2013
- Bugfix in add_nagios, raising a deprecated-message in Perl. (Thanks Philip Griesbacher)
New in version 1.7.3 (September 30th, 2011)
- New modes were added: sga-library-cache-pinhit-ratio, sga-library-cache-gethit-ratio, and sga-library-cache-reloads.
- The mode sql now correctly handles DML SQL errors like missing tables, etc.
New in version 18.104.22.168 (February 11th, 2011)
- This version fixes a bug that lead to numerous leftover temp files under Windows.
- Upgrading is recommended.
New in version 1.6.8 (January 6th, 2011)
- massive speedup in modes seg-top10-* (Thanks Michael Nieberg http://kenntwas.de)
- bugfix in –mode sql (numeric vs. regexp result) (Thanks Michel Meelker)
New in version 1.6.7 (December 21st, 2010)
- mode sql can now have a non-numerical output which is compared to a string/regexp
- new mode report can be used to output only the bad news (short,long,html)
- better error message with method sqlplus when db is down
New in version 22.214.171.124 (October 4th, 2010)
- dbthresholds have an argument
- added a workaround rof an oracle-bug in shared-pool-free. Thanks Yannick
New in version 1.6.6 (August 14th, 2010)
- new parameter –dbthresholds. thresholds can now also be deposited in the table check_oracle_health_thresholds
- bugfix in connection-time. dbuser was uninitialized in rare cases
New in version 1.6.2 (April 6th, 2009)
- Bugfix in tablespace-usage/free wg. nicht-autoextensible TEMP-Tablespaces. (Danke Daniel Graef)
New in version 1.6.1 (March 27th, 2009)
- --mode=tablespace-usage|free erkennt jetzt offline Tablespaces. (Danke Daniel Graef)