February 25th, 2013
· Bugfix in add_nagios, raising a deprecated-message in Perl. (Thanks Philip Griesbacher)
September 30th, 2011
· New modes were added: sga-library-cache-pinhit-ratio, sga-library-cache-gethit-ratio, and sga-library-cache-reloads.
· The mode sql now correctly handles DML SQL errors like missing tables, etc.
February 11th, 2011
· This version fixes a bug that lead to numerous leftover temp files under Windows.
· Upgrading is recommended.
January 6th, 2011
· massive speedup in modes seg-top10-* (Thanks Michael Nieberg http://kenntwas.de)
· bugfix in –mode sql (numeric vs. regexp result) (Thanks Michel Meelker)
December 21st, 2010
· mode sql can now have a non-numerical output which is compared to a string/regexp
· new mode report can be used to output only the bad news (short,long,html)
· better error message with method sqlplus when db is down
October 4th, 2010
· dbthresholds have an argument
· added a workaround rof an oracle-bug in shared-pool-free. Thanks Yannick
August 14th, 2010
· new parameter –dbthresholds. thresholds can now also be deposited in the table check_oracle_health_thresholds
· bugfix in connection-time. dbuser was uninitialized in rare cases
April 6th, 2009
· Bugfix in tablespace-usage/free wg. nicht-autoextensible TEMP-Tablespaces. (Danke Daniel Graef)
March 27th, 2009
· --mode=tablespace-usage|free erkennt jetzt offline Tablespaces. (Danke Daniel Graef)
March 12th, 2009
· Now it is possible to log in as the user "sys".
· As a third method to establish a database connection, "sqlrelay", was added.
· Mode SQL can now return multiple results.
· A bug with warning=0 was fixed.
October 28th, 2008
· A bug with decimal numbers and the German locale was fixed.
· Numerical results of mode=sql are now rounded to two places.
· A bug was fixed in the sga-shared-pool-free mode.
October 15th, 2008
· The tablespace-free mode was added.
· Authentication as sysdba and through the Oracle password store were added.
· The --units parameter was added.
· Switch-interval mode is now rac-aware.
· There is now support for user-defined modes.