October 6th, 2008
· On Windows platforms, there was a problem when the directory to scan was not on the same drive as the resources directory.
· This caused indexing on a foreign drive to fail and has been fixed.
· When the target directory was not writable, index.pl indexed the current directory; this has been fixed.
· A Perl/Tk GUI interface (CD2Browse.pl) is now included.
· The GUI allows you to save and restore settings from XML configuration files.
· Progress information is now shown, unless you use the -q option.
· The resulting browsable icons and thumbnails are now linked with the document.