New in version 1.02
October 6th, 2008
- On Windows platforms, there was a problem when the directory to scan was not on the same drive as the resources directory.
- This caused indexing on a foreign drive to fail and has been fixed.
- When the target directory was not writable, index.pl indexed the current directory; this has been fixed.
- A Perl/Tk GUI interface (CD2Browse.pl) is now included.
- The GUI allows you to save and restore settings from XML configuration files.
- Progress information is now shown, unless you use the -q option.
- The resulting browsable icons and thumbnails are now linked with the document.