New in version 1.3.1
July 25th, 2013
- 'Best points' dialog now scrollable and copyable
- Added a 'Loading...' progress bar
- Added 'last change time' display on status bar
- Added a refresh button.
- Implemented a 'Search'/'Find' system for the logtabs.
New in version 1.2.0 (November 5th, 2012)
- More interactive plotting system (qwt library)
- Colored text and best-SCF-energies collection.
- Better ADF and Firefly support.
New in version 1.1.1 (April 4th, 2012)
- Several turbomole parsing improvements.
- New plot modes 9 and 10 for watching recent points.
- Removed cclib and which.py dependencies.
- Lots of stuff related to packaging and installing.
- Many usability adaptions and bug fixes.
- Introduction of a internal (unittest) test system.
New in version 1.0.0 (January 23rd, 2012)
- Turbomole, NWChem, Molpro, ADF, Jaguar parsers added
- ORCA parser improved
- New scaling mode (ultra zoom)
- Smaller & GUI backend improvements
New in version 0.9.8 (April 4th, 2011)
- New gaussian keywords were added
- ORCA files get some text parsing now, too
- Multifile parsing was enhanced and is now callable from the GUI
- Several smaller bug fixes and improvements
New in version 0.9.6 (October 16th, 2010)
- A system tray icon indicating activity or inactivity.
- New keywords.
- The setup and docs have been polished a bit.
- The config file now complies to freedesktop.org standards.
- "Testfile2.log" has been integrated to test the "force gaussian" mode.
New in version 0.9.4 (March 17th, 2010)
- This version contains various improvements, most notably on the keywords (system) and a first basic distutils installer.