New in version 0.4.10
January 23rd, 2014
- This is a maintenance release with minor fixes in audio processing.
- The ALSA module has been fixed to support USB headsets.
- Minor bugs are also fixed in L16 and Portaudio modules.
- This release includes minor improvements to the new ZRTP module.
New in version 0.4.9 (January 8th, 2014)
- This version adds support for ZRTP media encryption (through the new module called zrtp.so).
- It also includes support for the LLVM clang compiler.
- Other improvements include a new logging framework, interop changes in OPUS codec, and audio quality improvements in the Android OpenSLES audio driver module.
New in version 0.4.8 (December 10th, 2013)
- This is a maintenance release with various fixes in the baresip core and modules.
- It also includes support for showing RTP statistics after a call has been ended.
- New modules include dtls_srtp, aubridge, and vidbridge.
New in version 0.4.7 (November 23rd, 2013)
- This version adds support for an embedded HTTP server (httpd.so) for user-interface, RFC 5506, RPM-spec file support, and an iLBC module update.
- It also includes various improvements and fixes.
New in version 0.4.6 (October 12th, 2013)
- This version adds support for DirectFB video output, the Win32 input console, and the Win32 DirectShow video source, along with various improvements in audio/video handling and bugfixes and enhancements.
New in version 0.4.4 (May 18th, 2013)
- New g726 audio codec, MWI (message waiting indication), and snapshot (for saving a video stream as PNG images) modules were added.
- An internal audio resampler was added.
- There were many improvements and bugfixes.