March 2nd, 2010
· Allow users to act on uploaded files (@francoisplanque/@tblue)
· Made avatars optional.
· Integrated 2 new skins.
· Updated SEO presets from Rand Fishkin.
January 28th, 2009General features:
· User avatar supportUser fields support: MSN/Live IM, Yahoo IM, AOL AIM, ICQ ID, Skype, Main phone, Cell phone, Office phone' Home phone, Office FAX, Home FAX, Website, Blog, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, Flickr, YouTube, Digg, StumbleUpon, Role, Organization, Division, VAT ID, Main address, Home address... (what else? ;)Featured posts let you have the latest featured post on top of others with special formatting. (requires a skin that implements get_featured_Item() )Intro posts let you content specific have intros on top of your category and tag pages. Same for the home page. (requires a skin that implements get_featured_Item() )
· It is now possible to select multiple images in the file manager and either + create multiple posts (1 per image) + or create 1 post with all images attachedPhoto posts will be in draft status by default, allowing you to add titles and comments before publishing.Photo index widget to show your latest photos in a blog sidebar.Support of "cropped" thumbnails (the image will always fill the whole thumbnail area)Thumbnail sizes can be configured in /conf/_advanced.php
Enhanced stats & analytics:
· Complete hit log viewFaster queriesGoal tracking (TODO finish)Keyphrase analytics
· Page level caching. Can be enabled for each blog indivually (Advanced blog settings
· Yabbarriffic drag & drop widget reordering (you can even move a widget from one container to another)File manager now supports a shared directory (/media/shared/global/)Enhanced dashboard.Added usability shortcuts.Improved iPhone compatibility.
· Added "Save & edit" buttonAdded 1 click "Publish NOW !" buttonEnhanced handling of attached images & files.Posts can be explicitely ordered by the use of the order field. This can be set on each post in expert edit mode (in the right column).Post can now have custom fields. Custom fields can be defined for each blog under "Blog Settings > Features".The issue date can now be set to an explicit date or just to "now" in which case it will be updated without the need to explicitely type in the current date/time.Urltitles (slugs) can now be up to 200 chars long.You can now specify a different title to be displayed in the tag than the regular title of your post
Logging and stats:
· Session and Hit logging as well as debug info display are now done systematically at PHP shutdown. Therefore calls to $Hit->log() and debug_info() are no longer needed within skins. (It doesn't hurt to let them there either.)Keyphrase logging
More SEO settings:
· Customizable 404 pagesCustomizable 404 responses (200, 301, 302, 303, 404 and 410 !)Description and keywords META tags are inserted into the main page only to avoid duplicate content
· Enhanced blog by email (tilman)
· Reworked demo blog created at install
· Longer blog name (up to 255 chars)Autogeneration of category/chapter slugs(url names)
· Bug fixes
September 18th, 2008
· Search widget radio buttons are now optional.
· New skin: GlossyBlue (including support for default widget containers)
· More skin template params
· The installer now creates a demo photoblog
· Enhanced backoffice display speed
· More tag URL options
· Enhanced URL resolution for categories and tags
· Enhanced sitemaps
· Fixed the bug where thumbnails are not created in skins when the viewer is not logged in
· Additional bug fixes