New in version 0.14.0
August 18th, 2015
- completely switched to OCamlnet; curl not longer needed
- new command "download": directly writing data to disk (implemented and used)
- new command "urldecode": decode url's
- new parser "script-src": download script-src files (e.g. *.js)
- new parser "rbb", for http://www.rbb-online.de/
- new parser "DWN", for Deutsche Wirtschafts Nachrichten
- new parser as warapper for youtube-dl
- some parsers enhanced (e.g. subtitles for ARTE now added to filename)
- unused parser-definitons removed
- code refactored and cleaned up
- code from main.ml splitted into main.ml and evaluate.ml
- some commands (to_string, tagselect, dump) accept some more input-types
- grep/grepv-commands: accept argument-list now
- unnecessary messages to stderr removed
- some messages that formerly (verbose-)printed to stderr, now write to stdout
- parser "arte-guide" renamed to "arte-dl", which is more appropriate
- command tagselect: empty list (nothing found) not throwing an exception anymore. It's just giving back empty list.
- using newer version of OCamlMakefile (from github)
- Makefile changed to get more warnings
New in version 0.9.8 (February 15th, 2014)
- Expanded language features (more commands, and broader functionality of known commands).
- More and corrected video site parsers. Better handling of config files, making it easier to separate any-dl's parsers and your own parsers, and using XDG_CONFIG_HOME (additionally, not dogmatically).
- A new command line option: initial referrer. Partially cleaned up code and documentation.
New in version 0.9.6 (May 18th, 2013)
- This version adds new site-parsers, new command line switches, parser language enhancements, and bugfixes.
New in version 0.9.4b (February 11th, 2013)
- This version adds bugfixes, new commands (e.g., grep, delete), cookies support, and a simple TED parser.