New in version 0.9.8
February 15th, 2014
- Expanded language features (more commands, and broader functionality of known commands).
- More and corrected video site parsers. Better handling of config files, making it easier to separate any-dl's parsers and your own parsers, and using XDG_CONFIG_HOME (additionally, not dogmatically).
- A new command line option: initial referrer. Partially cleaned up code and documentation.
New in version 0.9.6 (May 18th, 2013)
- This version adds new site-parsers, new command line switches, parser language enhancements, and bugfixes.
New in version 0.9.4b (February 11th, 2013)
- This version adds bugfixes, new commands (e.g., grep, delete), cookies support, and a simple TED parser.