New in version 2.5.0
December 13th, 2012
- Automatically watches for changes to resolv.conf and rereads it when that happens.
- This removes the need for external stimuli to force the reread (SIGHUP).
- Refreshes all the hosts files.
- Starts using libevent2 in favor of libevent.
New in version 2.4.3 (September 28th, 2012)
- Updated hosts files.
- OS X support has been added.
New in version 2.4.2 (February 14th, 2012)
- This version updates all hosts files (the previous hosts.yoyo was in the wrong format).
- It adds install targets to makefiles.
New in version 2.4.1 (January 10th, 2012)
- This version updates hosts files.
- It has switched to git from cvs.
- It add additional stats.
- It fixes the dhclient script for OpenBSD where sometimes resolv.conf did not get updated.
New in version 2.2 (March 18th, 2011)
- This version fixes the documentation and provides more examples.
New in version 2.1 (February 21st, 2011)
- It adds an awesome caching mechanism that makes the whole websurfing experience a bit faster.
New in version 2.0 (February 8th, 2011)
- Added caching capability.
- libevent is now used in order to speed up processing.
New in version 1.8 (July 17th, 2010)
- A problem in which WebKit issues bogus DNS requests was worked around.
- This also fixes a crash in that same code path when a bad packet flows through.
New in version 1.7 (October 5th, 2009)
- There is a reliability fix in the reaping code. The Linux build has been improved.