February 24th, 2010Bug:
· [ABICLOUD-122] - Installation of libvirt and libvirt-java and configuration of server for libvirt not detailed
· [ABICLOUD-355] - Deploy: no error reported when vsm is wrong
· [ABICLOUD-370] - Changes in resources of a Virtual Machine are overwritten with default configuration in the Appliance
· [ABICLOUD-371] - Libvirt: deploy error with x64 virtual images
· [ABICLOUD-372] - Problems loading plugins in a Windows Environment
· [ABICLOUD-320] - Add the opt/vm_repository (linux and windows installation)
· [ABICLOUD-369] - If you edit a stopped virtual machine of a running virtual appliance, the changes are not updated when restarted
· [ABICLOUD-373] - Move main licensing file to root folder
October 14th, 2009
· The Xen plugin for full virtualized environments was improved and tested.
· abiCloud is now ready to deploy with Xen virtualization.
· PAE is now properly supported in VirtualBox.
· A physical server can now be deleted properly if a virtual app exists and has been used.
· An error in the init scripts was fixed.
· Minor bugs were solved in the networking process.
· Minor bugs were solved in the provision and deploy process.
September 18th, 2009
· This release includes hard and soft limits to control the use of resources of your enterprises.
· It has multi-datacenter environment improvements.
· It can manage more than one datacenter in your cloud infraestructure.
· It adds basic multi-virtualization technology environments: allow your users to create virtual appliance with one hypervisor or another.
· There are many usability and GUI improvements to facilitate the user experience.
· There is a Basic Refresh button to recover from disasters.
· There are many improvements in the Installation process.