New in version 7.6.3
October 26th, 2013
- Fix loss of line break when %%postscript at start of line.
- Fix bad SVG output when 'show' before 'stroke' or 'fill' (reported by David Lacroix).
- Fix bad position of elements built from PostScript code with 'ltr' in SVG rendering. (reported by David Lacroix).
- Update config.guess and config.sub from http://git.savannah.gnu.org/ (asked by Deepak C Shetty and Snehal).
- Add 'color="black"' in tag.
- Fix bad font of string starting with non-ascii character (PS output) (reported by David Lacroix).
New in version 6.6.22 (October 26th, 2013)
- Fix left width of heads in flute.fmt.
- Fix the documentation about flute.fmt.
- Fix bad parsing of the command line ("-OE.ps" gives a EPS file) (reported by Colin Hume).
- Fix bad parsing of the "ęc-" at start of file.
New in version 7.5.2 (March 27th, 2013)
- This version fixes many bugs.
New in version 7.4.0 (February 7th, 2013)
- This version fixes some minor layout bugs and extends the %%voicescale command range.
New in version 7.3.1 (December 8th, 2012)
- Several bugs were fixed.
- The option "hidden" was added in the %%dynamic, %%gchord, %%ornament, %%vocal, and %%volume commands.
New in version 7.3.0 (November 23rd, 2012)
- Several layout bugs have been fixed.
New in version 7.2.1 (November 6th, 2012)
- Several layout bugs and crashes were fixed.
New in version 7.1.0 (September 26th, 2012)
- Fix bad accidentals when clef one octave higher or lower than normal.
- Add a letter to select a repeated measure in tune selection (asked by Hudson Fl√É¬°vio Meneses Lacerda).
- Fix bad music position in tune selection (%%break / %%clip) (reported by Hudson Fl√É¬°vio Meneses Lacerda).
- Fix lack of tune selection (%%break / %%clip) of the first measures (0 and 1) (reported by Hudson Fl√É¬°vio Meneses Lacerda).
- Remove extra vertical space between staves after a staff with no note (reported by Chuck Boody).
- Add "%%tune end" and authorize blank lines in %%tune sequences !! compatibility !! (asked by Hudson Fl√É¬°vio Meneses Lacerda).
- Change %¨ccancel to % ncelkey !! compatibility !!.
- Accept time signatures as "M:5 ((2+3)/4)" and "M:5 (2/4+3/4)".
- Display the parenthesis of "M:7/8 (3+2+2)" (reported by Guido Gonzato).
New in version 6.6.19 (August 22nd, 2012)