May 8th, 2013
· Fixed a potential memory overflow.
April 30th, 2013
· Several bugs were fixed in abc2midi and abcmatch.
March 27th, 2013
· This version fixes a few bugs and introduces the -pitch_table feature in abcmatch.
December 8th, 2012
· A few bugs were fixed.
November 28th, 2012
· Fixed a bug that prevented trill or roll on tied notes.
November 23rd, 2012
· Minor fixes to abc2midi and abc2abc including the problem with trilled tied notes.
August 22nd, 2012
· The time signature C| or c| is now interpreted as 2/2 instead of 4/4.
June 9th, 2012
· A bug affecting split voices was fixed.
· Improvements in repeats and handling of !-delimited decorations were also implemented.
April 20th, 2012
· Warnings in abc2midi about mismatched lyrics and notes have been removed, except in verbose mode.
March 30th, 2012
· Several bugs were fixed.
February 10th, 2012
· more dances added to isra.abc, balk1.abc, balk2.abc and intl.abc.
December 13th, 2011
· A bug in lyrics with inline voices was fixed.
November 26th, 2011
· The MIDI commands "chordprog" and "bassprog" have been extended to allow for an octave offset.
October 21st, 2011
· This version introduces the new commands +ped+ and +ped-end+ .
August 30th, 2011
· Added the -BF runtime parameter.
July 20th, 2011
· This major release adds support for EasyABC (http://www.nilsliberg.se/ksp/easyabc/).
May 2nd, 2011
· This version fixes several bugs and introduces the new command "-noplus".
December 15th, 2010
· Textual tempo indications like "Allegro" are now supported by abc2midi.
October 1st, 2010
· Fixed a bug in abc2midi concerning wrong repeats.
September 8th, 2010
· Fixed a small bug in abc2midi.
September 1st, 2010
· Fixed a bug in abc2midi (in which the wrong voice was split).
August 19th, 2010
· A bug in abc2midi (delayed drum patterns) was fixed.
August 6th, 2010
· Fixed a small bug in abc2midi
June 8th, 2010
· Fixed a bug affecting abc2midi and explicit keys.
October 7th, 2009
· Minor bugs in MIDI generation were fixed in this release.
October 2nd, 2008
· Minor bugfixes.