New in version 2.8.1
May 3rd, 2013
- Debian Wheezy distro support.
New in version 2.8.0 (April 26th, 2013)
- Added "Users" sensor which displays a list of users logged onto the system.
New in version 2.7.5 (February 26th, 2013)
- Upgraded to asensors.py library v4.2.4, fixing WAN problem.
- Removed weather feature (Google doesn't like..).
- Upload/Download speed now scales from KiBps up to TiBps, and uses IEC standard for data measurement.
- Removed pywapi.py(c) files; don't need them anymore.
New in version 2.7.3 (December 27th, 2012)
- Upgraded asensors library which should provide a fix for the battery sensor.
New in version 2.7.1 (October 16th, 2012)
- Upgraded to aspeak library v1.0.0 which uses threads for speech. This fixes the problem of the screenlet becoming unresponsive if espeak fails.
- Fixed little bluetooth startup bug.
- Organized code some more.
New in version 2.7.0 (October 11th, 2012)
- Got rid of seconds display in Time sensor.
- Removed unnecessary code and reorganized code.
- Background/frame now rounded.
- Removed custom background image capability.
- Guesses wifi device on first run.
- Most sensors now enabled by default.
- Added "Bright" and "Dark" themes.
New in version 2.6.11 (October 2nd, 2012)
- Removed master "enable" speech option for drives, bluetooth, loadavg sensors.
- Rewrote how the entire bluetooth sensor works, so now it tells you what device was actually (dis)connected if possible, and it also displays a list of connected remote devices.
- Removed ability to speak loadavg on startup.
New in version 2.6.4 (September 15th, 2012)
- Bug fix for processes list problem on Ubuntu 64-bit.
New in version 2.6.2 (August 9th, 2012)
- Enhanced weather GUI display.
- Updated to use asensors.py v4.1.19.