May 3rd, 2013
· Debian Wheezy distro support.
April 26th, 2013
· Added "Users" sensor which displays a list of users logged onto the system.
February 26th, 2013
· Upgraded to asensors.py library v4.2.4, fixing WAN problem.
· Removed weather feature (Google doesn't like..).
· Upload/Download speed now scales from KiBps up to TiBps, and uses IEC standard for data measurement.
· Removed pywapi.py(c) files; don't need them anymore.
December 27th, 2012
· Upgraded asensors library which should provide a fix for the battery sensor.
October 16th, 2012
· Upgraded to aspeak library v1.0.0 which uses threads for speech. This fixes the problem of the screenlet becoming unresponsive if espeak fails.
· Fixed little bluetooth startup bug.
· Organized code some more.
October 11th, 2012
· Got rid of seconds display in Time sensor.
· Removed unnecessary code and reorganized code.
· Background/frame now rounded.
· Removed custom background image capability.
· Guesses wifi device on first run.
· Most sensors now enabled by default.
· Added "Bright" and "Dark" themes.
October 2nd, 2012
· Removed master "enable" speech option for drives, bluetooth, loadavg sensors.
· Rewrote how the entire bluetooth sensor works, so now it tells you what device was actually (dis)connected if possible, and it also displays a list of connected remote devices.
· Removed ability to speak loadavg on startup.
September 15th, 2012
· Bug fix for processes list problem on Ubuntu 64-bit.
August 9th, 2012
· Enhanced weather GUI display.
· Updated to use asensors.py v4.1.19.
August 1st, 2012
· Package now includes latest asensors library (v4.1.15).
· Startup greeting is better, will now say something like "Good morning, NAME.
· aSensors is running." You can change your name under the "General" settings tab.
July 9th, 2012
· Updated to use latest version of asensors. Finally added simple processes list sensor. I can't remember the other stuff. Maybe I should start an official changelog..?
May 18th, 2012
· Added speech options for weather. GUI options to come eventually.
May 1st, 2012
· Added speech options for Internet.