New in version 2.2.6
September 18th, 2009
- Fixed obfuscated server UDP communication.
- Fixed cross-endian Kad node verification.
- Fixed name conflict in builtin PHP parser.
- Fixed configure finding unwanted Crypto++ installations.
- Properly update transfers tab's bottom pane's title.
- Fixed a bug in detecting and using the fallocate() function.
- Now really fixed that security issue.
- Fixed HTTP download if server transmits no content-length
- Fixed several cases of amulecmd printing zero on big endian machines
- Fixed amuleweb crashing on tiny downloads
- Added version resources to MSVC binaries
- Fixed wrong search text in search dialog after deleting a tab
- Fixed download limit in amuled (which was 50% of what was set)
- Fix amuleweb progress bar display for files > 4GB
New in version 2.2.5 (May 17th, 2009)
- This release fixes some serious bugs of the 2.2.4 release.
New in version 2.2.3 (December 28th, 2008)
- Fixes for less popular compilers, shells.
- >= 4GB fixes
- Fixed GTK crash on closing search tabs.
- Disabled ED2K/UPnP prefs if ED2K/UPnP is disabled
- Windows: fixed broken core timer.