April 24th, 2013
· GTK3: Client Side Decoration CSS added. (For wayland.)
· GTK3: Support .rubberband in .content-view plus some more fixes.
· Mutter/Metacity: Fixed left aligned buttons and removed unused assets.
April 18th, 2013
· Mutter theme: Fixed a lot of stuff.
· Legacy metacity theme: New everything.
· GTK3: Improved scale troughs.
March 29th, 2013
· Mutter/Metacity: Previous release used the Zukiwi borders, this has now been fixed.
· Shell theme: New scrollbars and checkbuttons.
March 29th, 2013
· ALL: Updated to work with Gnome 3.8. If you use Ubuntu GNOME 13.04 (or 12.10) I would not recommend an upgrade. It should work, but there may be some issues with the gnome-shell theme because 13.04 will use Gnome 3.6 components.
· ALL: New borders, switches, sliders, progressbars etc. New look for menus and stuff in the gnome-shell theme.
February 8th, 2013
· GTK3/Mutter: Some minor bug fixes.
February 6th, 2013
· GTK3: Some bug fixes and some changes to the treeview list.
· GTK3: Nemo style added.
· GTK2: Fixes for xfce-panel. (May behave a bit inconsistent with some applets.)
· XFWM4: Left and right border now 2px in size because of a xorg or driver bug that made them invisible.
December 17th, 2012
· GTK3: New switch buttons. Active focus border added. Better tabs and column headers. Some other minor fixes.
December 11th, 2012
· Shell theme: Some fixes and default font changed from Liberation to Droid. (Make sure to include ttf-droid to the depends if you're maintaining a package of this.)
· GTK3/GTK2: Separators added to menus.
· GTK3: Improved button borders.
· GTK3: Some other minor fixes and tweaks.
December 3rd, 2012
· GTK3/GTK2/Metacity: Some bug fixes.
· GTK3: Some minor improvements to linked buttons and entrys.
August 17th, 2012
· GTK3: Gnome classic indicator applet fix.
· GTK3: Added support for slickpanel.
July 3rd, 2012
· Several changes. See the full changelog here: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~lassekongo83/zukitwo/stable/revision/41
June 12th, 2012
· Shell theme: Slightly darker menu color.
· GTK3: Selected backdrop color is now gray.
June 7th, 2012
· Shell theme: New layout on a lot of stuff. (Switches, pop-up menus, summary-source-button and more.)
June 2nd, 2012
· Shell theme: Added style for extra view-tabs created by extensions.
· Shell theme: Font-sizes are now set globally in the top of the css style for easier access.
· GTK2/GTK3: Minor fixes.
May 26th, 2012
· Mutter: Titlebar text is now horizontally aligned.
· GTK3: Nautilus cluebar changes.
· Shell: Minor menu change. (To get rid of xsession-error warnings.)
May 23rd, 2012
· GTK3: Insensitive toolbar button text color and bumpy behavior fixed.
· GTK3: Improved GtkScale.
· GTK3: Minor Unity panel fix.
· GTK3: Zukitwo-dark menubar changes. Slight gradient and border-radius added.
May 16th, 2012
· GTK3: Some minor fixes.
· Nautilus: Inactive pane colors added.
· Gnome-terminal: Notebook border removed.
· Xfwm: Removed pop-up shadows and button layout.
May 9th, 2012
· GTK3: Spinbuttons are now styled.
· Shell theme: 1 bugfix and some improvements to pressed panel buttons.
May 3rd, 2012
· GTK3: Some adjustments and minor bug fixes.
· Shell theme: Loads of changes and fixes. New buttons, switches, colors etc.
April 30th, 2012
· GTK3: A bunch of bug fixes and some other minor changes.
April 26th, 2012
· GTK3: Some minor bugfixes.
· GTK3: Backdrop on selected bg items.
· GTK3: Experimental granite popover support. (Copied directly from elementary gtk.)
· Mutter/GTK3: Added wm specific colors to the gtk.css files and updated Zukitwo wm borders.
· Shell theme: Some minor changes.
April 24th, 2012
· Updated to work with Gnome 3.4. Do not upgrade if you still use Gnome 3.2.
· Zukitwo-Resonance scrapped. (Sorry, but it was a pain to keep updated and I just didn't like it.)
· The theme has been rewritten based on the Radience theme from the Ubuntu PPA. There may be some regressions.
December 29th, 2011
· XFWM4 theme added.
December 6th, 2011
· Metacity: Minor adjustment to the hilight border.
· GTK2: Murrine textstyle is now set to 0 and I also set the animation value to false. I noticed that it drained some CPU power. (Textstyle is a murrine option to add a slight white shadow to the text.)
· Shell theme: Message tray border replaced with a box-shadow inset.
November 11th, 2011
· GTK2: Chromium.rc added. This also fixes Zukitwo-Resonance bookmarks bar text color.
· GTK2: Removed metacity-border style.
· GTK3: Paned handle size increased to 4 for all apps except Nautilus.
November 9th, 2011
· GTK3: This is a major update. I've replaced most of the single specified colors with bg_color and button_bg_color etc. This will make it easier for people who would like to change the colors in the theme.
· GTK3: Pressed button effects now more similar to the gtk2 buttons.
· GTK2: Sidebar color replaced with bg_color.
· GTK2: PcmanFM changes to the sidebar.
· GTK2: Button roundness decreased by 1 to look more like the gtk3 buttons.
November 4th, 2011
· Metacity: Misc cleanup and minor fixes.
· GTK3: Removal of some unused CSS in the theme.
· Shell theme: Contacts in search changed a bit.
· Shell theme: Font and size changed to Ubuntu 9pt. (ttf-ubuntu-font-family.)
October 31st, 2011
· GTK3: Nautilus sidebar border added.
· GTK3: GtkScale slider size increased to 14px.
· GTK3: Some other minor changes.
October 21st, 2011
· GTK3: Menu gap removed.
· GTK3: Smaller treeview headers.
· GTK3: Unity folder moved to the correct location.
· GTK3: Some other minor fixes/changes.
· GTK2: Some app specific changes for Zukitwo-Resonance.
· Metacity: Attached dialog title fixed.
October 17th, 2011
· GTK3: Changes to global effects, notebooks, progressbars, scale, sidebar handle, etc.
· GTK2: Some minor adjustments.
October 13th, 2011
· Shell theme: Styled the the summary-boxpointer + some other minor adjustments.
· GTK3: Zukitwo-Resonance parse errors fixed. Pressed toolbar buttons should now also look better.
· Updated the preview images to be up to date.
October 2nd, 2011
· GTK3: Theme re-written to work with Unico 1.0.1 and GTK 3.2. Based the theme on the Ambience theme from Ubuntu 11.10. Some improvements have been made (comboboxes for example), but some old bugs may re-occur. (Color bugs most likely.)
July 26th, 2011
· GTK3: Check & Radio buttons now have proper borders.
· GTK3: Zukitwo-Resonance toolbar entry text-color fixed.
July 21st, 2011
· GTK3: Fixed a couple of bugs introduced in the r80 version of the Unico engine.
· GTK3: Removed borders from treeview headers.
· GTK3: Decreased inner stroke color in Zukitwo and Zukitwo-Resonance.
July 19th, 2011
· GTK3: Now supports the r79 version of the Unico engine. No more pink borders. You may have to upgrade if you're using the old one.
· GTK3: Slightly increased inner stroke color in Zukitwo and Zukitwo-Resonance.
· GTK3: Some other minor fixes.
June 29th, 2011
· GTK3: Menuitem color should now look exactly like the gtk2 ones.
· GTK3: Improvements to the buttons.
· GTK3: A few other minor fixes.
June 22nd, 2011
· NEW: Unico gtk3 engine requirement.
· GTK3: Rewrote the themes using the Unico GTK3 engine instead. The theme should now look almost identical to the gtk2 theme.
· GTK3: Since I'm using the Unico engine there are a couple of new bugs introduced. No major ones though. (Spinbuttons for example.)
· GTK2: Minor adjustments to make them look almost identical to the gtk3 themes.
June 8th, 2011
· GTK2: More performance fixes.
June 7th, 2011
· GTK2: Inkscape performance fix.
· GTK2: Menu performance fix.
· GTK3: Additional things added from the latest Adwaita update.
· GTK3: Fixed glossy tabs that some may get when they're using a gigantic font size.
June 2nd, 2011
· Adwaita engine was updated. Pink borders should now be gone. I should probably rewrite the theme to better keep track of changes made in the Adwaita engine.
June 2nd, 2011
· Lost the dark gtk3 theme somehow. Back again.
May 31st, 2011
· GTK2: The menus should now use the same colors as the GTK3 theme.
· GTK2: Some other minor fixes.
· Note: Buttons in the GTK2 theme will not change to look exactly as flat as the limited GTK3 CSS buttons. I may update the GTK3 buttons once they've added box-shadow support.
May 26th, 2011
· Fixed text color on the search button in Zukitwo-Resonance.
· Fixed and improved the tray notification in the gnome-shell theme.
May 18th, 2011
· Removed the little ugly bottom-right gripper that was new in Ubuntu 11.04.
· Fixed Nautilus statusbar.
· As this is meant to be used with a transparent panel I once again made some fixes to the panel.