New in version 0.16.0
July 27th, 2015
New in version 0.13.2 (December 16th, 2013)
- Improve dark buttons style
- Adjust gtk3 hover:active colors
- Remove gtk-dialog custom icon size
New in version 0.13.1 (November 30th, 2013)
- Configure gtk3 icon sizes
- Adjust gtk3 toolbar padding
- Fix buttons borders style
- Fix gtk2 and gtk3 scale colors (fix regressions)
New in version 0.13.0 (November 18th, 2013)
- Add gtk-dark.css files
- Change notebooks and scale style
- Adjust buttons style
- Add whiskermenu-plugin theming support
- Workaround for file-roller insensitive item and gnome-disks menu color in gtk-3.10
- Fix buttons state for gtk-3.10
- Minors others fixes
New in version 0.12.0 (August 10th, 2013)
- Add Zen-bicolor variant.
- Change zen-nigra menu style to dark.
- Fix bug in scrollbars for epiphany.
- Fix gtk3 progressbar text color and fallback mode panel.
- Minor others improvements.
- Adjust xfwm4 titlebar and xfce-headers.
New in version 0.11.5 (July 6th, 2013)
- Fix "add-new-items" window buttons for Xfce.
New in version 0.11.4 (June 15th, 2013)
- Fix Zen-papero tooltip background color.
New in version 0.11.3 (June 8th, 2013)
- Change IconTheme to default in index.theme
- Provide compatibility with lxde panel
New in version 0.11.2 (May 11th, 2013)
- Workaround for theme rendering in LibreOffice.
- Fix gtk-2 notebook radio background prelight for Zen-griza.
New in version 0.11.1 (May 7th, 2013)
- Adjust gtk2/3 Zen-papero style.
- Fix gtk3 notebook label color issue for gthumb.
- Fix gtk3 scrollbar hover and active button.
- Set xfwm-tabwin and XfsmLogoutDialog.
New in version 0.11.0 (April 29th, 2013)
- Change gtk2/3 menubar and toolbar style
- Updated to gtk3.8 (menuitem separator, paddings...)
- Add standard build tools
New in version 0.10.3 (April 2nd, 2013)
- Adjust button insensitive and border colors.
- Adjust gtk3 panel settings (not tested).
- Fix gtk3 spinbutton fg insensitive color.
- Fix bug in libreoffice.sh for reading files with spaces in filenames.
New in version 0.10.2 (March 30th, 2013)
- Fix treeview colors for claws-mail (thanks to @bugmenever).
- Fix treeview-headers fg color for some widgets with Zen-nigra.
New in version 0.10.1 (February 28th, 2013)
- Workaround to fix scrollbar border color in Firefox and Thunderbird.
New in version 0.9.1 (February 18th, 2013)
- Fix libreoffice.sh script and adjust scrollbar size.
New in version 0.9 (February 16th, 2013)
- add zen-griza variant
- change column headers and scrollbar style
- adjust gtk2/3 style and contrast for button and widgets ...
- workaround to improve rendering in libreoffice
New in version 0.8 (January 25th, 2013)
- Adjust button, notebook, radiocheck colors.
- Change fg_color and text_color for dark themes.
- Change active button color.
- Fix gtk2 combobox-menu text color in zen-nigra.
New in version 0.7.3 (January 15th, 2013)
- resize combobox and entry widgets for gtk3
- fix bug for notebook selected items (gtk3)
New in version 0.7.1 (January 3rd, 2013)
- libreoffice-patch.sh should work even if the theme is installed in /usr/share/themes or $HOME/.themes.
New in version 0.6.1 (December 19th, 2012)
- Rise tab height.
- "zen-gtk-themes" is available in AUR.