What's new in Zen 0.5.0:November 19th, 2012
- Improve theme rendering and consistent for gtk2 and gtk3 versions.
- Themes can be installed independently
- Bugs fixed in gtk3 css files, gtk3 gnome-terminal text color.
What's new in Zen 0.4.4:November 9th, 2012
- Xfce headers set to background color.
- Bugs fix for Zen-nigra color scheme, gtk3 version.
What's new in Zen 0.4.3:November 3rd, 2012
- Provide compatibility with gtk 3.6
- Bug correction for gtk3 version (dark color scheme and gtk-widgets)
What's new in Zen 0.4.2:October 15th, 2012
- Adjust GTK3 Assistant sidebar text color
- Add new color scheme : Zen-papero
What's new in Zen 0.4.1:September 24th, 2012
- theme ported to gtk3
- use the murrine engine for best integration with the new gtk3 version
- color ajustments
What's new in Zen 0.3:July 13th, 2012
- New color schemes and preconfigured settings.