New in version rev3150
December 3rd, 2014
- Added ExtremeTracker v1.xx support
- Fix crash on invalid MMD3 modules
- zxtune-android: use external storage as file cache
- zxtune-android: improved errors reporting
- zxtune-android: fixed some memory leaks on orientation change
- zxtune-android: speedup and other improvements in remote catalogs support
- zxtune-android: fixed search results disappearing on orientation change
New in version rev3135 (November 21st, 2014)
- Fixed SQD playback
- Supported AYLPT backend via dlportio-compatible gates
- zxtune-android: save and restore currently played item and position between sessions
- zxtune-android: search functionality in browser
- zxtune-android: improved support of some network sources
- zxtune-android: fixed some crashes on application exit
- zxtune-android: reworked browser progress report
New in version rev3100 (September 22nd, 2014)
- Support unpacked YM files
- Support PCD6.1i packer modification
- Proper size detection of PCD blocks
- Improved support of CodeCruncher3 (CC3) packed blocks
- zxtune-qt: shuffle playlist functionality
- zxtune-qt: hotkeys for playback controls
- zxtune-qt: fast navigation on playlist via letters keys
- zxtune-qt: load/save currently played item and active playlist
- zxtune-qt: fix lost playlist items drag'n'drop feature
- zxtune-android: www.zxart.ee music catalog support
- zxtune-android: do not use fixed width for current/total time panes
New in version rev3075 (July 29th, 2014)
- Reduce size of SID song lengths database
- zxtune-android: change HVSC source to http://www.prg.dtu.dk
- zxtune-qt: support statistic and selection based on module's file.
New in version rev3065 (May 27th, 2014)
- This version adds the ability to send modules and share references to modules from http://zxtunes.com in the Android version.
- 'Open with' system menu integration and a standard lock screen widget were added.
- Media button processing and the main menu were reworked.
- Some reported bugs were fixed.
New in version rev3050 (April 29th, 2014)
- This version added support for SID format version 3.
- MSVS binaries were fixed to work on Windows XP.
- Redundant playlist update while scanning in zxtune-qt was fixed.
- The Android version received multiple cache-related fixes on zxtunes.com and HVSC online catalogs.
New in version rev3040 (April 22nd, 2014)
- zxtune-qt: auto-select first newly added item for playback
- zxtune-qt: reset currently playing item on playlist clearing/closing
- zxtune-android: next/prev buttons in notification area (only for Android 3.0+)
- zxtune-android: i/o operations notification in action bar
- zxtune-android: directory listing operation progress in browser
- zxtune-android: sequenced playback in browser preview mode
- zxtune-android: fix playback sequence processing for last element
- zxtune-android: fix crashes while playlist playback for pre-4.1 versions
New in version rev3000 (April 3rd, 2014)
- Support MOS6581/SID playback (PSID/RSID formats) using libsidplayfp library
- Supported https scheme for network sources
- Fixes in AS0/ASC playback of some modules
- Fixed playback of incorrect YM5 files
- Fixed different note tables support in TurboSound containers
- Fixed playback of some AY modules
- Distribute msvc CRT for windows builds (msvcp120.dll, msvcr120.dll)
- zxtune-android: support High Voltage SID Collection via http://www.tld-crew.de
- zxtune-android: support multitrack AY and SID files
- zxtune-android,zxtune-qt: support 3.5 MHz AY/YM preset
- zxtune-android: fixed sequence/loop mode saving on some devices
- zxtune-android: fixed multiple crashes reported by GooglePlay channel
- zxtune-qt: fixed some parameters reset after language change
New in version rev2880 (December 27th, 2013)
- This version adds online access to the ModLand module collection in the Android version.
- A crash caused by downloading files of unknown sizes was fixed along with browse progress cancelation on current directory change.
- SAA playback was fixed for some platforms.
- Detection of STIM (SlamTilt) tracks was improved.