New in version 2.0
January 21st, 2011
- An INSTALL document was created,
- The Makefile and Changelog were updated.
- The FUZZY, SPARSE, and PARTIAL default options were moved to the configuration file.
- A default value can be changed using the configuration file.
- An optional delete-excluded flag was added to the configuration file.
- The license was changed to GPLv3.
- An option to limit I/O bandwidth was added.
- Verbose mode does not include rsync progress; instead, it uses --itemize-changes.
- The progress flags for createrepo were removed.
- The repodata management was changed.
- All the transport optimizers were added as flags.
- All optimizer flags and DELETE have defaults.
- Verbose English comments were written.
- yum-repo-sync is now installed into /usr/sbin.