New in version 1.9
December 10th, 2012
- An error in properly detecting the width and height of VP6 videos has been fixed.
- Another bug that prevented piping ffmpeg output into yamdi without having an incorrect duration in the metadata is also fixed.
New in version 1.8 (February 28th, 2011)
- [Add] Replace input file with output file with -w
- [Add] Keyframes for audio only files with -a
New in version 1.7 (December 27th, 2010)
- [Fix] off-by-one bug while indexing an FLV file
New in version 1.6 (October 18th, 2010)
- Large files (bigger than 2GB) are now supported.
- Another bug in parsing the width and height of VP6 videos has been fixed.
- New command line options are -k to add the onLastKeyframe event, -M to strip all metadata, and -X to omit the keyframes tag in the XML output.
- The -l option has been renamed to -s.
New in version 1.5 (April 5th, 2010)
- [Fix] Segfault on empty files under *nix [zas_]
- [Fix] VP62 occasional zero height [xtat]
- [Add] AVC/H.264 support
- [Add] Input file can be read from stdin