New in version 0.5.5
January 20th, 2014
- This version adds support for reading TIFF files using a native libtiff, a new Chinese simplified translation, and several small enhancements and bugfixes.
New in version 0.5.4 (August 26th, 2013)
- A new plugin to support a batch printer has been added.
- Additionally, this release incorporates many small bugfixes and improvements.
New in version 0.5.3 (January 4th, 2013)
- The most remarkable new feature of this release is the option to print a report for sent and received faxes.
- Apart from that, this release primarily contains several minor bugfixes and enhancements.
New in version 0.5.1 (November 1st, 2011)
- This version adds a commandline-only mode and updates all URLs to the new homepage.
New in version 0.5.0 (April 6th, 2011)
- The following features have been added: local caching of the fax lists, support for direct reading of the recvq and doneq directory, support for multiple servers, support for multiple identities, the ability to save lists of faxes in CSV, HTML, or XML format, and configurable keyboard accelerators.
New in version 0.4.4 (August 30th, 2010)
- Improved MAC OS support (mostly cosmetic changes)
- Support to enter custom file converters
- Access to advanced settings over UI
- Support to print phone books
- Improved printing of faxes
- Support for @@CCNameAndFax@@ Tag in HTML cover pages
- Resend fax for multiple recipients
- Log console to view the log live
- Separation of view and send format for faxes
- User-editable list of modems
- new "override-setting" command line parameter
- Several bug fixes
New in version 0.4.2a (October 12th, 2009)
- This version is a bugfix release.
- It fixes a bug that prevented YajHFC from saving its settings when an old settings file is not present.
New in version 0.4.2 (September 28th, 2009)
- A Polish translation has been added.
- There is support for reading recipients from text files.
- Desired window state can be specified on the command line.
- "Send only mode" without display of the main window.
- Arbitrary HylaFAX options can be specified for new fax jobs.
- There is a workaround for a Java bug causing YajHFC to not save its settings when it is still running while the user logs off on Windows 7, Vista, and (sometimes) XP.
- The default cover page is now HTML to avoid problems with non ISO-8859-1 characters.
- There are various other bugfixes, improvements, and code cleanup.
New in version 0.4.1 (June 9th, 2009)
- Support for distribution lists in the phone book (XML+JDBC only)
- Support for CSV phone books (e.g. for import/export)
- Support to set the "archive flag" (doneop) for sent faxes
- Quick search bar for faxes in the main window
- Some bug fixes