New in version 18.104.22.16830418100420
May 11th, 2013
- Fixed below security security related issues reported by Mozilla.
New in version 22.214.171.12410620112826 (June 23rd, 2011)
- Yahoo! Toolbar is now compatible with Firefox 5.0 version.
New in version 126.96.36.19910120033202 (February 10th, 2011)
- Supports 4.0.* browser version.
New in version 188.8.131.5290220 (July 8th, 2009)
- YTFF 184.108.40.20690220 is compatible with FF 3.5.
New in version 220.127.116.1190622040742 (June 22nd, 2009)
- New Features
- Preview and Go:
- With apps, quickly preview your email, eBay® listings, stock portfolios, and more, without leaving the page you're on.
- Search Faster:
- Get straight to the answers with helpful suggestions and more precise searches, powered by Yahoo! Search.
- Make It Yours:
- Easily customize your Toolbar to get only the information most relevant to you.
- Preview and Go
- Surf Faster
- Your Toolbar gives you two options — preview your sites right from your Toolbar or get to them quickly in just one click!
- Personalize It
- Adding apps to your Toolbar is fast and easy, so you can customize it to your exact needs. Add only the apps you care about, and personalize your apps to view what you want to see — like local weather or movie times in your area.
- Go Beyond Yahoo!
- You're not limited to just Yahoo! Add your favorite sites from around the Web, like GmailTM, AOL®, eBay, and more.
- Search Faster
- Get On-the-Fly Suggestions
- Get helpful suggestions for related searches and direct links to your most visited sites — it all happens as you're typing.
- Go Straight to Your Answers
- You can jump straight to search results on other sites like Flickr, Wikipedia, and more — right from the search box.
- Search Safely
- Yahoo! Search automatically alerts you of potential hidden dangers, from viruses to spyware.
- Make It Yours
- Personalize Your Apps
- Choose from the many apps in our gallery. If you don.t see a site you're looking for, just type in a URL to add your own app.
- Edit Your Layout
- You can move your apps around, add or remove text labels, and even change the size of the search box to make your Toolbar work best for you.
- Customize Your Search Settings
- You can change your Search Assist settings or choose from a variety of sites you can search directly, like Wikipedia and Flickr.
New in version 18.104.22.16881023 (November 3rd, 2008)
- New Features:
- Single Mail Instance
- Search suggest enhancements (bookmarks search, UI enhancements and Improved performance)
- Mail Alert
- Favicon support for bookmarks and search suggest