New in version 2.5.1
September 29th, 2011
New in version 2.4.3 (August 9th, 2011)
- Added extra syntax for the include directive.
New in version 2.4.2 (August 3rd, 2011)
- This version is based on pyPEG 1.4.
- Some more loose syntax for function calls has been added.
New in version 2.4.1 (July 13th, 2011)
- This is mainly a documentation update.
New in version 2.3.4 (July 3rd, 2011)
- Improving Block Line Quote.
- Extending the syntax of function calls.
New in version 2.3.12 (May 16th, 2011)
- YML 2 is now using pyPEG 1.3.
New in version 2.3.11 (May 5th, 2011)
- This version fixes a bug with double dereferencing pointers and Unicode.
New in version 2.3.10 (March 17th, 2011)
- Bugs with unicode in error handling have been fixed.
New in version 2.3.8 (December 20th, 2010)
- The assert(test, msg) and debug(msg) functions were added to YSLT.