November 9th, 2012
· YaCy now has an embedded Solr 4.0.0 with the standard Solr XML search interface integrated.
· This is the primary indexing engine now.
· There is now an enhanced crawler with live link structure visualization.
· This release adds a Host Browser to explore the file structure of crawled hosts.
· It shows loaded pages, pages with errors, and pending files in the same way a file browser would show the contents of a host.
January 15th, 2009
· The full international character set and all UTF-8 characters are now supported for indexing and search.
· Support has been added for site:, inurl:, and filetype: operator search.
· A public API has been added to the search results, the indexing, and link structure in XML and JSON syntax.
October 5th, 2008
· This is a quick release, with a lot of security fixes and bugfixes.
October 1st, 2008
· Automatic re-crawling and a combination of Crawls and Bookmarks has been added.
· It's now possible to customize a personal search portal with YaCy.
· The functional range for Windows users has been enhanced.