New in version 1.2
November 9th, 2012
- YaCy now has an embedded Solr 4.0.0 with the standard Solr XML search interface integrated.
- This is the primary indexing engine now.
- There is now an enhanced crawler with live link structure visualization.
- This release adds a Host Browser to explore the file structure of crawled hosts.
- It shows loaded pages, pages with errors, and pending files in the same way a file browser would show the contents of a host.
New in version 0.7 (January 15th, 2009)
- The full international character set and all UTF-8 characters are now supported for indexing and search.
- Support has been added for site:, inurl:, and filetype: operator search.
- A public API has been added to the search results, the indexing, and link structure in XML and JSON syntax.
New in version 0.61 (October 5th, 2008)
- This is a quick release, with a lot of security fixes and bugfixes.
New in version 0.60 (October 1st, 2008)
- Automatic re-crawling and a combination of Crawls and Bookmarks has been added.
- It's now possible to customize a personal search portal with YaCy.
- The functional range for Windows users has been enhanced.