New in version 0.7
March 28th, 2011
- New Hack: Psychedelic, a reproduction of old school color cycling animation. Thus far includes the classic hack Smoking Clover, originally by Bill Gospers.
- A complete and working build system is finally in place! The configure script no longer checks for bogus dependencies, but does check for all the real ones.
- Fixed bug in Soma that caused the pieces to be drawn in black in mono mode.
New in version 0.6 (December 10th, 2010)
- A new hack, Craters, has been added, bringing the total to seven.
New in version 0.5 (June 25th, 2010)
- Added a new hack, called Skylark.
New in version 0.4 (March 4th, 2010)
- Fixed bug in Berlin-Uhr that caused the viewpoint to vibrate instead of moving around.
New in version 0.2 (October 14th, 2009)
- The Flyer hack was added.
- OpenGL is now required.
- A configure script, which mostly works, was added.