New in version 2.2
April 1st, 2013
- Support for Linux 3.9 was added.
- The iptaccount tool was miscompiled on PPC, which has been fixed.
New in version 2.1 (December 27th, 2012)
- DNETMAP: fix compile error with Linux 3.7
- Support for Linux 3.8
New in version 2.0 (November 15th, 2012)
- remove support for Linux 2.6.17–3.6
- remove xt_TEE (this is available upstream since 2.6.35)
- remove xt_CHECKSUM (this is available upstream since 2.6.36)
- Support for Linux 3.7
- If you want to use Xtables-addons with kernels older than 3.7, use the addons 1.x series, which continues to be maintained for the time being.
New in version 1.47.1 (October 16th, 2012)
- xt_psd gained IPv6 support
- Notes for this release:
- Linux 3.7+ is expressly unsupported by this release.
New in version 1.45 (July 16th, 2012)
- build: export missing functions (fixes: "WARNING 'xtnu_ipv6_find_hdr' [xt_TARPIT.ko] not found")
- build: avoid use of unexported functions (fixes: "WARNING 'ipv6_find_hdr' [xt_TARPIT.ko] not found" in
New in version 1.42 (April 21st, 2012)
- compat_xtables: fixed mistranslation of checkentry return values (affected kernels < 2.6.23)
- xt_SYSRQ: fix compile error when crypto is turned off
- ipset6-genl has been dropped from the tree; the libmnl build-time dependency is thus no longer needed
- Support for Linux 3.3, 3.4
New in version 1.41 (January 5th, 2012)
- Deactivate build of ipset-genl by default.
- I think the original ipset package can now take over, given there are a handful of kernels (2.6.39 onwards) that do not need patching.
- Support for Linux 3.2
New in version 1.40 (November 30th, 2011)
- build: the code actually requires at least iptables 1.4.5 (would yield a compile error otherwise), make sure configure checks for it; update INSTALL
- xt_ECHO: fix kernel warning about RTAX_HOPLIMIT being used
- xt_ipv4options: fix an infinite loop
- xt_ECHO: now calculates UDP checksum
- Linux kernel versions below 2.6.32 are no longer officially supported, and will not be part of compilation testing.
- update to ipset 6.10
- xt_ECHO: IPv6 support
New in version 1.38 (August 22nd, 2011)
- xt_CHECKSUM: abort build when the feature is already provided by mainline
- xt_SYSRQ: fix UDPLITE header lookup in IPv6
- xt_TARPIT: fix kernel warning about RTAX_HOPLIMIT being used
- xt_TEE: abort build when the feature is already provided by mainline
- xt_ipp2p: support UDPLITE
- xt_pknock: support UDPLITE
- xt_psd: restore functionality with UDP
- xt_psd: support UDPLITE
- update to ipset 6.8
- support for Linux 3.1